shape
carat
color
clarity

Where can I find cute cropped denim pants?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Hey, guys. I'm on a mission to find some cute cropped denim pants since it's starting to get warmer. Today I went to Macys, Dillards, and Ann Taylor Loft and found none that were cute or fit right. I really like the feel of thinner, softer jeans also. Anybody get any cute ones lately? Thanks
1.gif

eta: I didn't really want to spend an arm and a leg on them because I hope to be pregnant again soon, so I was thinking under $100 would be good.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
hey Steph, we are looking for the same! And I was at Loft today looking at their slim leg cropped jeans. They didn''t fit right, 6 too big, 4 too tight,
And I hear they stretch out. Grrr.

I have bought the Jag brand before. If I recall correctly, they have a more mature fit, higher waist. But that has been quite some time ago that I bought them.
I guess we will have to keep looking, huh? I don''t look good in the wide leg crops, legs too skinny.
9.gif
So finding a slim pair is tough. Post here if you find a pair!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Bebe! I think I will go try on the ones I posted sometime this week. I usually don''t like higher waisted jeans, but with running after a little one and sitting on the floor at story-time, I just can''t get away with low-rise anymore so they might work for me. Thanks!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
What about Gap? These are pretty cute. Good luck. I hate shopping for pants/jeans because nothing EVER fits me right!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
One potential problem with the Jag jeans - I had a pair of those a couple of years ago, and my only complaint about them is they stretched out a LOT.

I''d see if J Crew has anything that might work - I find their fits are better than a lot of the other brands, they don''t lose their shape, and you can almost always find a sale of some kind if you are willing to wait a week or two.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Forgot about Gap, good idea.
Banana Republic maybe?

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I read about American Eagle "Boyfriend Jeans" ($50) on this girl''s blog today. Midway down the page there''s a pix of her wearing them. This look seems to be the new thing, after Katie Cruise sported something similar during her time doing that play on Broadway. **shrug** ... $50 ain''t bad though?

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Bebe...thanks for the link. Saw some cute ones, but I hate to order jeans online b/c you never know how they will actually fit. I can be 3 different sizes depending on the store, it''s so frustrating!

Burk, I saw those too and think they are really cute. I might go try those on tomorrow! I hear ya on jeans not fitting right.

Amber, thanks so much for the info about the stretching...hate when they do that.

Deco, thanks for the link. Those look cute on her. Not sure if I could still get by with the torn knee look though...I''m getting too old
3.gif

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Ooohhhh those Gap ones are CUTE! Did you guys get the recent 30% email coupon for them? It might be worth it to see if you can sign up and still get it.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2009 10:42:19 PM
Author: steph72276
Deco, thanks for the link. Those look cute on her. Not sure if I could still get by with the torn knee look though...I''m getting too old
3.gif
LOL. Look what I found! Seriously, you can''t be older than Faith Hill, right? (Though I am I think ... blerg)
25.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/10/2009 8:45:48 PM
Author: decodelighted

3.gif

LOL. Look what I found! Seriously, you can''t be older than Faith Hill, right? (Though I am I think ... blerg)
25.gif
Hehe...no, I think Faith has a few years on me...I''m 30, but she has a better bod x 1000!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 12:46:22 PM
Date: 3/10/2009 8:45:48 PM
Author: decodelighted
3.gif
25.gif
Hehe...no, I think Faith has a few years on me...I''m 30, but she has a better bod x 1000!
30!!! Oh you can rock the torn boyfriend jeans PUHLEZZZZ. LOL - I''m eyeing some plus-sized ones @ Torrid and I''m 41
31.gif
19.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Haha, Deco. Ok, I am going to the outlet mall this weekend and if I spot some, I will give them a go and report back on if I could or could not rock the torn jeans look
2.gif
You should order those and let us know how they look!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results