shape
carat
color
clarity

Where can I find affordable sterling silver charms?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Peepa

Shiny_Rock
Not looking for items such as Tiffany''s silver charms, but a lot more affordable.
I''d like to amp up my charm bracelet for charms under $25/each. Ones that have a clasp so they are easy to put on and take off.
Suggestions?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Department stores, even the discount ones like TJ Maxx, often have them at their jewelry counters...you can also find tons online, and you can even order them through your jeweler (although you''ll pay the markup and they''ll want to charge you to put them on the bracelet if you want them soldered on.) Are you looking for the ones that have a little lobster clasp instead of the o-ring? Because I have no idea where to find those specifically, sorry.

Peepa

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 2:53:23 PM
Author: monarch64
Department stores, even the discount ones like TJ Maxx, often have them at their jewelry counters...you can also find tons online, and you can even order them through your jeweler (although you''ll pay the markup and they''ll want to charge you to put them on the bracelet if you want them soldered on.) Are you looking for the ones that have a little lobster clasp instead of the o-ring? Because I have no idea where to find those specifically, sorry.
I didn''t realize TJ Maxx had them. I''ll go look there. Thanks monarch64!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Or make your own by adding a jump circle and a lobster clasp:

http://www.charmfactory.com/

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Ebay has LOADS and some of them are really nice - I''ve bought them before and been very pleased.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
try etsy.com, they have everything, lol..
and you''re likely to find some nice handmade ones
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results