shape
carat
color
clarity

Where can I find a similar earring? Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
I found this picture on another wedding site and fell in love
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
with it. Some folks guessed that it''s Jamie Wolf but couldn''t find this on Jamie Wolf website.

Can anyone identify this or point me to something that''s similar? I believe the surrounding bigger stones look like Aqua and the center and top small stone may be diamond.. What do you think?

I couldn''t find anything similar on etsy or ebay. I do not need it to be real stones but I do need the post or wire to be either sterling or 14K or better as I''m sensitive.

Thanks in advance!

Aqua gold milgrain earring.jpg

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have you thought about using the Alchemy function on etsy? The artisans can bid on making the earrings for you.

Balloons

Rough_Rock
Hi there,

Im wondering if anyone can please help me...

My fiancee and I are choosing between the Harry Winstone Micro Pave or Tiffanys Legacy.

I have researched both and absolutely LOVE the HW...the only problem is that I havent actually tried one as I live in Sydney and there are no HW stores.
Does anyone know where I could find a shop in Sydney that have similar rings, or if there is a online store where you can buy fake versions just so I can try on?

Any help would be fantastic!

:)

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Those are beautiful. I couldn ''t figure out the designer but I''m crossing my fingers for you. I would love that design as a pendant or ring as well!!

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
Hudson_Hawk: Thanks for the suggestion! I''m using the Alchemy for a hairpiece project now. Once I''m done with that and another sash project, I may just check it out for this piece.

Balloons: Sorry for not able to help here as I am not familiar with both designers. You may want to start a new thread on RockyTalk as there are tons of experts there who may be able to help you. I may post there once I''m done with my other projects. Hope it helps.

ahappygirl: Thanks! I will definitely share if I can find the original designer or someone who can do a similar design!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results