shape
carat
color
clarity

Where are you getting dressed the day of your wedding?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am not sure where I''m going to get ready.
40.gif
I want to get dressed leisurely at my house and then drive over to the church in a limo, but my friend told me that it''s better to get ready at the church so my dress won''t get all wrinkled/crumpled from the car ride in the limo. She might have a valid point. I could get ready at a hotel, but I''d be worried about having to pack and haul everything there, and forgetting something at home that I''d need. So on the day of your wedding, are you getting ready/dressed at a hotel, at your house, at someone else''s house, or at the ceremony site? Just curious...
1.gif

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
I still have to go look at teh room at the church to make sure it is big enough/pretty, but right now the plan is to drop off all of the dresses (mine and bms) at the church, go get our hair and makeup done, then get ready at the church. Will you be having your photographer take pictures of you getting ready? I was originally planning on getting dressed at the hotel where I''ll be staying the night before the wedding, but I didn''t want pictures in a hotel bedroom with the beds and everything in them, and the hotel didn''t have another option since there are 3 weddings going on there that day.

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
we are getting ready at the church - the ''bride''s room'' is GORGEOUS and plenty big enough. we''ll probably drop off everything the night before during the rehearsal. but my dress has a pretty long train and it would be really impractical of me to try to shove it into a car (we''re not getting a limo).

buttercup80

Shiny_Rock
I''m doing hair and makeup at my mom''s house and then putting the dress on later at the venue. Then again, we will be signing our ketubah at the venue and I don''t want to wear my gown for that so that''s a consideration. . .

basil

Brilliant_Rock
We''re doing the same thing as buttercup. Me and the bridesmaids are getting our hair and makeup done at my parents house, then driving to the venue to get dressed and take pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results