shape
carat
color
clarity

Where Am I Going?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2009 4:28:07 PM
Author: katamari
FI and I were in Italy in 2003 and it will be a great honeymoon for you! We loved many of the places that have been suggested or that you are already going, but I also wanted to add a vote for Verona. It would be more of a 1-2 day destination, but it is great and there is a lot of things to do. Florence is also great, though. And, even though Venice is expensive, I liked it a lot better than Rome. Rome is so busy and congested. Venice is busy, too, but since they don''t allow cars, it feels so much more relaxed. The shopping in both places is amazing. Make sure to bring an extra suitcase and a 0% APR card
12.gif
Thanks for the Verona tip, Katamari. I have been looking at photos, and it looks lovely.

I will definitely be bringing an extra duffel
1.gif
. I already have a pretty long list of things I must get while in Italy (shhh--don''t tell FI).

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 12:03:06 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
OOOOOOOOOOOH girl you and I should be best friends. I''m so in love with Italy. Especially the Lake Como area. It''s a huge dream of mine to get out there someday...
31.gif

Sounds like a most lovely time!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Dream! I am absolutely enamored with Italy, too. Every time I''m there, I''m plotting my next trip back. I am so excited about Lake Como since it''s somewhere I''ve never been, and I cannot get over how lovely it looks in pictures. I promise tons of photos for you when we return! Maybe you and your FF will go on your own honeymoon
1.gif
. Do you speak any Italian?

Oh, this reminds me--if you like gelato, you have to go sometime to Gelazzi downtown. It is amazing and very authentic, in my opinion!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Your welcome :), definitly find comfy shoes the cobblestones in Europe are killer on your feet.

Eat loads of Gelato too, I am forever runied for any other gelato then in Italy or the killer little place in Prague.

Your going to have an amazing time :D.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2009 2:36:00 AM
Author: kittybean

Date: 3/5/2009 12:03:06 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
OOOOOOOOOOOH girl you and I should be best friends. I''m so in love with Italy. Especially the Lake Como area. It''s a huge dream of mine to get out there someday...
31.gif

Sounds like a most lovely time!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Dream! I am absolutely enamored with Italy, too. Every time I''m there, I''m plotting my next trip back. I am so excited about Lake Como since it''s somewhere I''ve never been, and I cannot get over how lovely it looks in pictures. I promise tons of photos for you when we return! Maybe you and your FF will go on your own honeymoon
1.gif
. Do you speak any Italian?

Oh, this reminds me--if you like gelato, you have to go sometime to Gelazzi downtown. It is amazing and very authentic, in my opinion!
I''M SO INCREDIBLY EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEE!!!!
31.gif
I''ve never gone to Italy before but yeah, Lake Como is on my ''possible dream honeymoon'' list as of right now. I''m thinking either Italy (Lake Como area, Milan, Tuscany and Rome) or Hawaii (Oahu and Maui maybe.) We''ll see! I don''t speak much Italian but just a teeny tiny bit. If I were to go there, I''d for sure learn more!
2.gif
Do you?

I''ve never been to Gelazzi before. Though, I''ve had gelato. They''ve got some good gelato at Whole Foods...I''ll have to check it out! Thanks!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2009 2:47:36 AM
Author: Deelight
Your welcome :), definitly find comfy shoes the cobblestones in Europe are killer on your feet.

Eat loads of Gelato too, I am forever runied for any other gelato then in Italy or the killer little place in Prague.

Your going to have an amazing time :D.
This is so happening. I have to have something to keep me going after all that walking, right
2.gif
? I have not yet tasted gelato di limone quite like what I had in Italy, but I''m pretty impressed with the authenticity of some of the gelato places that have sprung up recently in my area.

I haven''t yet been to Prague, but I''m dying to go. I hear it''s incredibly beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results