shape
carat
color
clarity

When tots attack

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
I''ve already had fat lips from his head, scratches from toe nails, and hair yanked out, and he''s only 4 months old!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
LOL LOL LOL!

Best article ever! I feel bad for laughing, but even though I am not a mom, I have been headbutted by my friends kids more times than I care to admit. And the worst part is that you really can''t be upset about it, even if it isn''t your baby - they really don''t mean to do it most of the time.

Now, the two year old that ripped the skin of her mothers cheek off, that is a different story, and I''m sorry, but that baby needed a spanking. I am ok with spanking because my mom did it and I survived without any scars from it, but I also behaved when threatened with it. Omg.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
hahah, great find!

I''ve been subject to head butts and hair yanks (sometimes she pulls the hairclip from the back of my head and it''s like she has me in a head lock!!), but DH gets it the worst, because he doesn''t learn! He puts his face super close and C has drawn blood a few times with the killer nails! (my fault for not cutting more often, but its not easy!). He got one bad scratch on his eyelid (thank god it closed in time).

The rest of the time she attacks his nose or kneads his cheek like playdo. Then there''s the chest hair pulling which I find pretty funny. Wonder what happens once they get older!!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/15/2009 12:24:20 PM
Author: janinegirly
hahah, great find!

I''ve been subject to head butts and hair yanks (sometimes she pulls the hairclip from the back of my head and it''s like she has me in a head lock!!), but DH gets it the worst, because he doesn''t learn! He puts his face super close and C has drawn blood a few times with the killer nails! (my fault for not cutting more often, but its not easy!). He got one bad scratch on his eyelid (thank god it closed in time).

The rest of the time she attacks his nose or kneads his cheek like playdo. Then there''s the chest hair pulling which I find pretty funny. Wonder what happens once they get older!!

if she''s still pulling his chest hair at 10, you know you have a problem.

lili

Ideal_Rock
LOL....good find.
I've got a bruised upper lip from her head butt.
Eyes and nostrils pokes from her fingers.
Chest scratched from her nails.
And wind knocked out of me when she kneed me in the stomach when jumped on me while I was laying on the bed.
And DH's hair is thinning around the ears area from her pulling (but that's his fault because he allowed it :razz:)

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Ha -- my entire family looks like we''ve been through battle. I''ve got scratches on my arms, hands, face, and chest....they also do the "kneading" thing on me, especially my legs.

But DH got his nipple twisted sitting with the boys while not wearing a shirt.

He wins.
3.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol

soocool

Ideal_Rock
I just remember DD kicking me in the nose when she was 8 months causing a massive nose bleed, but no broken nose thank goodness!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ha ha ha. I can''t remember how many times my lip has bled from head butts from my grandboys when they were toddlers too. I actually heard my nose crack a few times also.

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
When my son was about a year old, I was holding him on my hip (facing away from me) and he jerked his head back, smacking his head against my ear...well, I was wearing post style earrings and the end of the post stabbed through my skin, behind my ear! I heard it ''pop'' through the skin..it actually stuck into the skin and I had to pop it back out. Ick. That hurt! Kids heads should be registered weapons!

And my hubby was injured when our oldest son, two years old at the time, was sitting on DH''s shoulders, he reached around DH''s face and accidentally poked him right in the eye with his finger! That ended in a trip to the ER and DH wearing an eye patch for a few weeks. His eye bothered him on and off for years after that!

Parenting isn''t for wimps!
2.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
LOL! Timely article. JT is almost 3.5 (so out of the "toddler" stage) and DH just got two black eyes yesterday from a well placed tickle kick.

Myself, I''ve had more than one bloody nose, fat lip, goose eggs, nipple twists (I ALWAYS wear a bra now, 24-7!) and scratches.

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
My mom has some pictures of the two of us from when she took me to the zoo when I was a baby, and we got in one of those photo booths and purchased a strip of four polaroids. The top three pictures are really cute, smiley pictures of me and my mother. In the last picture, I''m still cute and smiley; Mom has this dazed, glazed over eyes look on her face, and you can just see the blood beginning to trickle from her nose. Yup, head butt. Mom loves to show off her photographic evidence that I was an abusive baby! Thanks for sharing the article, T-Gal!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2009 8:30:36 PM
Author: doodle
My mom has some pictures of the two of us from when she took me to the zoo when I was a baby, and we got in one of those photo booths and purchased a strip of four polaroids. The top three pictures are really cute, smiley pictures of me and my mother. In the last picture, I''m still cute and smiley; Mom has this dazed, glazed over eyes look on her face, and you can just see the blood beginning to trickle from her nose. Yup, head butt. Mom loves to show off her photographic evidence that I was an abusive baby! Thanks for sharing the article, T-Gal!
That''s hilarious.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2009 8:30:36 PM
Author: doodle

That is toooooooooooo funny.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results