shape
carat
color
clarity

When to stop wearing uggs ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Elmorton shopbop.com had those shoes you wanted for $36 shipped. I don't know if they still have them, but you should check!

ETA: Looks like the super cheap colors are sold out. Too bad!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the heads up!! I went straight there but they''re already out of my size
7.gif

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
I guess I am very unfashionable! I live in MD and wear them in the fall, winter, and early spring. I always wear them with jeans, whenever I want super comfy shoes to wear.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 7:05:40 PM
Author: musey
Oh, and I can't speak for funny outfits elsewhere, but they caught on with a lot of actors and pop stars because during filming they have to be wearing who knows what, sometimes a bikini in 50 degree weather... during breaks they pull on a heavy robe and the warmest shoes they can find. Stuff you can shed quickly when it's time to work again. Uggs are doubly awesome because not only are they warm for your feet, they go up the leg and cover more skin!
Fifty degrees is cold to me (and as a native northwesterner, I wear a coat even then). What strikes me as odd is when in the depths of August, when it's 80 degrees and everyone is lethargic in the heat and sweating like crazy, a girl will strut on by in a skirt (or even jeans, for that matter), donning uggs trying to look crisp as a cucumber.

turboflgrl

Shiny_Rock
Do what I do - wear whatever you want whenever you want to wear it. Who cares what Joe Schmoe thinks about your outfit? I love my Uggs and I don't care what other women or men think about it. They are comfy, the sheepskin regulates the temperature in ANY weather, they're easy to slip on and off, and did I mention they are super comfy?? :) I wear them with skinny jeans, long leggings that go to my ankle, as well as short jean skirts if I feel like slipping them on in the summer. I live in FL by the way - my feet have never gotten too hot wearing them. So as for previous comments about it looking silly - really.. it's not for the cuteness factor for me. I honestly get sick of wearing flip flops on a daily basis so the next easiest thing to slip on in a hurry are my trusty Uggs. Not all women are as pretentious as you think. As for me, they are cute, comfy, and fit my lifestyle.

I know some people absolutely hate them, but why does it matter what another person wears? If we all liked and wore the same things, wouldn't the fashion world be a bit boring??

A

Anaïs

I wear mine well into spring. But, then again, I live in Colorado. Although, that is not my excuse for wearing them at "unfashionable" times. I honestly wear my uggs because they are comfortable, warm and practical... if people think that it is foolishly unfashionable to do so in the month in April, well then, good thing I wear them for me, not them.

blissfulbride

Shiny_Rock
I thought I was ordering them pretty late in the season but once they came in I have stopped wearing them because its still really cold in New York. I never liked the look of uggs but when you have to run out and get things done they are perfect>

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/13/2009 10:19:34 AM
Author: blissfulbride
I thought I was ordering them pretty late in the season but once they came in I have stopped wearing them because its still really cold in New York. I never liked the look of uggs but when you have to run out and get things done they are perfect>
Huh??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results