shape
carat
color
clarity

when to start honeymoon planning

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
i know there is a wide gamut, but what''s the general consensus? I gave this to FI and of course nothing done. We are under 6 mo''s now..

Should I pick it up and run with it..nothing worse than a big TO DO screaming out at you on the checklist
emwink.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
You should definitely start looking now. Also, if you plan on using miles to book your trip you need to book very soon to make sure you can get your date.

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
well, i am 3 months out and I am probably placing the deposit on mine today actually--late, but it was sort of dependent on how much we could spare (after the big wedding stuff was paid) and our work schedules.
I would start now, esp if you have your heart set on a date, location, hotel etc. To ensure you get what you want.
If you are really flexible i would say not to rush. My cousins booked a last min trip a week before her wedding and it worked out great...they were just concered with getting away at a good cost and so location was not a big issue for them.

krockie

Shiny_Rock
We''re at a little more than 6 months away, and we haven''t done a single thing. I don''t know if that makes you feel better or anything, but we''re in the same boat! I''m not too worried, it doesn''t take too long to plan a vacation, and we''re very flexible about where we want to go and what we want to do.
1.gif

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
it does make me feel better thanks! FI looks at it as a vacation too (in terms of planning time) and he just thinks of everything in guy time, whereas i like to plan way ahead.

thanks for letting me know i''m not alone!

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
We started researching ours almost immediately after getting engaged. We had very specific ideas about what we wanted, so it took a while to find the exact right place. We actually just got our plane tickets about a month ago and booked the hotel/package today! And we have about 3 months to go.

It never hurts to go ahead and start figuring out where you want to go and what you are going to want to do. What sort of trip do you want? Do you want all inclusive? Do you want a resort or a more private place? There are a ridiculous amout of choices, but it sure is fun planning.

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
I haven''t booked anything either and I''m pretty close to you in terms of the date. I have thought a lot about it, if that counts! I''ve researched and ordered free travel guides but no decisions. I would like to decide this month, hopefully!

You are not alone!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results