shape
carat
color
clarity

When jewelry isn’t enough...

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are beautiful! I have a bad habit of leaving umbrellas places, so I am not sure I'd be able to risk having an expensive one!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love umbrellas and have a bad habit. These are cool. Thanks for sharing.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG its beauriful
now i don't live in Wellington anymore (its windy like Chicago) ill definatly put one on my wish list !

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are very pretty but are they really for going out in the rain? They look more like parasols to me. I’ve given up using umbrellas, they seem to last about 6 weeks in our climate!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are beautiful! I have a bad habit of leaving umbrellas places, so I am not sure I'd be able to risk having an expensive one!

My dh has a quote about umbrellas. "No one owns umbrellas. Lose one find one it's community property" lol. He is always losing his umbrellas. I have yet to see him find one though. :P2

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are very pretty but are they really for going out in the rain? They look more like parasols to me. I’ve given up using umbrellas, they seem to last about 6 weeks in our climate!

Love parasols. I own many parasols and am very careful with them as they are expensive. And they double as an umbrella should one be caught out in the rain with them. Double function. Works for me.

parasolinbrooklyn.png

4BD1E9FD-A545-4656-901B-77DFB4F2BF3F.jpeg https://ilmarchesato.com/collections/il-marchesato-double-cloth-womens-umbrellas-collection

Does anybody want a super blinged-out umbrella? :lol-2:

Beautiful.:kiss2:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My dh has a quote about umbrellas. "No one owns umbrellas. Lose one find one it's community property" lol. He is always losing his umbrellas. I have yet to see him find one though. :P2

That is hilarious @missy! It's so true!

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
Love parasols. I own many parasols and am very careful with them as they are expensive. And they double as an umbrella should one be caught out in the rain with them. Double function. Works for me.

parasolinbrooklyn.png

Beautiful.:kiss2:

Yay so pretty!

When I was into Japanese fashion, I got this.

049E5586-B316-412A-A8B2-B9F95DD44F0A.jpeg

I’m still using it 7 years later.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay so pretty!

When I was into Japanese fashion, I got this.

049E5586-B316-412A-A8B2-B9F95DD44F0A.jpeg

I’m still using it 7 years later.

So feminine and elegant.:love: I love this. Parasols are beautiful and functional.

The one thing I try to make sure is that my parasols are SPF approved. Some of the prettiest parasols aren't but I guess any protection is better than no protection. I wish they would make more frilly SPF parasols like the one you have above. That is really lovely. I collect them (or at least used to) and have about a dozen or so in different colors and styles. This summer since we were cycling most of the summer and we didn't get to walk around exploring towns etc I didn't use any of my parasols. But maybe this Autumn.

When we are cycling I have the ultimate parasol...an SPF canopy handmade from SPF material by my dh.

Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 5.08.38 AM.png

I bet when time allows we can create a gorgeous parasol just how we envision it. Blinged out, protective and sweet. Hmmm :think:, I will revisit this thread if life ever calms down enough for us that I can enlist my dh's help in creating the perfect PSer parasol.:kiss:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results