shape
carat
color
clarity

when is the property tax due in your county?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ours are due every Dec 10 and April 10. everything is going up here in Ca. they are raising the auto register fee by 60%
14.gif
sales tax going up 1% in a few weeks
14.gif

i need to move to somewhere in middle of Oklahoma
9.gif

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Yup...same for me. I''m in Cali, too! Sooo expensive to live in this state...geesh!!

We got our property taxes re-assessed in July to a lower amount because of the decline, and I called to ask why the bill is still on the old amount. They said they are so behind, that they haven''t had time to send out new bills...so, we have to pay the old amount and wait for them to catch up and give us a refund check. Not fair we should have to "pay" for them not getting their act together in time...it is like a $1000 difference!

Arrgh!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/17/2009 1:49:29 PM
Author: Rock_of_Love
Yup...same for me. I''m in Cali, too! Sooo expensive to live in this state...geesh!!

We got our property taxes re-assessed in July to a lower amount because of the decline, and I called to ask why the bill is still on the old amount. They said they are so behind, that they haven''t had time to send out new bills...so, we have to pay the old amount and wait for them to catch up and give us a refund check. Not fair we should have to ''pay'' for them not getting their act together in time...it is like a $1000 difference!

Arrgh!
we got lucky there. our property tax can only go up 2% per yr.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Dec. 31

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results