shape
carat
color
clarity

When I googled “diamond painting” ...

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock
Awhile back, I decided that I wanted to know more about painting and digging, which is often a final touch to diamond cut.

I came across a thing where it’s like cross stitch, but with little plastic pieces that shine. I decided to try it, and I like it even better than the paint by number sticker books that I’ve been doing to pass the time waiting for hip replacement.

Maybe this is something everyone but me has heard of, but I thought I would mention it because I really am enjoying it a lot. I see a lot of gifting in my future, lol.

Highly recommended! Kits are available at Amazon and other places online

20AE2967-3D35-400B-BFDB-6188D7E38ABF.jpeg

Octo2005

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My son and I worked on a similar (same concept, different brand) craft that found at Michael's. I found it to be very relaxing and we both enjoyed.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just discovered this on ytube. OMG! There is a whole community world wide out there who unbox, 'paint and frame the picture all on line. Keeping track of the pin-head sized plastic beads a/k/a drills or diamonds would drive me nuts. I have no talent whatsoever with arts, crafts and hobbies so it is not for me. But if someone needs a zens couple of hours (or days) this could do the trick.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results