shape
carat
color
clarity

when do you lose interest in a wedding dress?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

calidaisy

Shiny_Rock
i know this is a random question but i was wondering when you officially lose interest in looking at wedding dresses.

i feel like i''m spending way too much time looking at pictures and obsessing over wedding dresses even though i already found a dress for my wedding. part of me is justifying my actions by thinking that since my dress has not been altered yet ... i still need to think of a backup plan "just in case."

nevertheless, i wonder ... will i lose interest in dresses once my dress is altered, or when the wedding is over? OR will this be a life long obsession?

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been married almost two years and I''m still at it. Less so than when I was actively looking, but still
20.gif

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been looking at wedding dresses since my cousin got married in 2002! So, no...I will never give up the obsession!

Although, I''ve temporarily banned myself from browsing because I''ve ordered my dress and I don''t want to flip flop anymore. If you knew how many times I''ve changed my preference over the last 6 years...

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I am not looking anymore either...I found mine and I am sticking to it!

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
I''ve been married over 11 years and I''m still obsessed with them! It never ends!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
I try not to look because I don''t want to tempt myself!! But sometimes I still look and I bought my dress in January and my wedding is still a year away, haha.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Multiple dress bride here with a BAN on looking at wedding dresses (except when the ladies here post for opinions, or want to show their gowns off) until after the wedding. And I DO intend to keep looking at them after the wedding. LOL. I love them.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results