shape
carat
color
clarity

What''s your favourite commercial - shout out to the Brits especially

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
OK, I''ve just read the sleep thread - it hasn''t worked, I''m still awake. I''ve read the most hated commercial thread and made my contribution, it seems great minds think alike!

So now I want to know about and see preferably everyone''s favourite commercial/advert.

I want to shout out for all of the Classic Carling Black Label beer adverts, the Germans and the Sunbeds one is my absolute all time favourite. It is completely irreverend, politically incorrect in the extreme and in no way represents my thoughts about the German people as a whole. But hot diggedy it was funny and sums up my next door neighbour exactly. I hope the link works and you can watch it.

Please post yours, especially if they are funny!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
OK, I have to be earnestly serious for a minute.

I''ve just turned on the BBC news, I haven''t had the TV on all day and I''m learning about the terrible school shooting in Germany. My previous post seems in very poor taste in light of what I''ve just watched which is horrifying. I wish I had seen the news before I made my post, but I didn''t and I''m truly sorry if I''m offending anyone, this is not my intention.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results