shape
carat
color
clarity

What's your favorite junk food?

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love McDonald's Coca Cola. Mmmmmmm.
Others: Pringles, Cadbury Mini Eggs, and French fries.

We just got back from a trip to Belgium, Germany, and Switzerland and I swear to you, we ate our way through those countries. The fries in Belgium were amazing, and Switzerland was heaven for a cheesehead like me. DH is a chocoholic, and he definitely had his fill, as well.

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Cookies and cupcakes! there is nothing like a good cookie/cupcake fresh from the oven, no store bought for me!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don't even say the word 'donut' to me. If you do I can't stop thinking about them. They are the one thing I have a hard time saying
no to myself about.

Yesterday, I was at Fresh and Easy and saw a big can of coffee called donut shop coffee. I immediately went to the bakery section
to see if they had any. I had to slap myself and say NO!

Maple bars........yum!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Ketchup (I once heard they didn't have this in the US....I'm not sure if it's true) or sour cream and onion chips.

Lately, I've been eating McDonald's everyday....don't ask...I'm on this crazy Mcdonald's craze. I love Big Macs.

And candy, Nerds and sour patch kids.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
canuk-gal|1313340997|2990634 said:
HI:

Alcohol.

cheers--Sharon

ROFLMAO. :lol:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Herr's hot cheese curls. Most of you would probably pass out if you tasted them - they're kind of gross - but for some reason I absolutely. love. them. I actually crave them. I think I'm going through some pre-menopausal carb craving phase. Well, it sounds like a good excuse anyway.

Oh, and ice cream. And birthday cake - the sweetest, junkiest kind Shop-rite has to offer. I'm not picky. :cheeky:

And I wonder why I can't shed these lousy 10 pounds :sick:

Ninna

Shiny_Rock
Gelato
Doughnut holes
Warm cookies! :oops:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chinese moon cakes... :lickout: but first call 911 in case you have a heart attack.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pretzles with cheese dip
pretzles dipped in chocolate
pretzles with ranch dressing
cheese
chocolate anything
raspberry filled donuts
icecream of any kind
FI's fried potatoes (HUGE amounts of butter, some garlic, cilantro, lemon juice)

And I REALLY really REALLY want a big bowl of mac and cheese right now -- Not just any mac and cheese..... I want real cheddar and pretty little pasta bits to be absolutely drowned in VELVEETA. :lickout:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results