shape
carat
color
clarity

What's your favorite commercial right now?

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the Geico commercials too. :bigsmile:

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, I have no idea. . .we're probably the only family in the US without cable! We decided not to get it in our new place and instead constantly download movies/tv series from Netflix to our Blue Ray. Kind of feel spoiled not having commericals interupting my shows.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
HANDS DOWN the Geico Piggy Commercial. I love it and it brings a smile to my face every single time

charbie

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE the wee-little piggy commercial! I walk around going, "weeeeeeeee! We we we weeeeeeee!" And just giggle. So stinking cute!

Nashville

Brilliant_Rock
The BK Breakfast Menu commercial where the guy is marching and singing, then randomly yells out "FLUTE SOLO!!!" and starts wailing on the flute while a circle of hippies dance around him. Then he lights it on fire. It's kind of awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLJTIHVXx8o

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
I love the russian with the baby giraffe!! When DH and I are watching shows on the DVR and we skip through the commercials he will stop when that commercial is on and let me watch it. The whole commercial cracks me up. Most people dont notice that in the beginning he says "Opulence. I has it." which reminds me of LOLCATS. And I sit there with a huge grin on my face when I know the little giraffe is coming.

I also love the Weee Piggy. I think what makes it the best is the moms irritation and then at the end she tells him hes home and he says "Thanks Mrs. A". Hilarious!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
The NY Sweet Millions Lottery commercial with the little baby bunnies!! I lose it a little every time it comes on. Sometimes I watch it at work when I need a smile :bigsmile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF6PyIML0hI

eta: The "Opulence - I has it" commercial also gets me every time!

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
Tuckins1 said:
There are some really cute commercials out there. I laugh every time I see the Geico "wee little piggy" commercial. What gives you a chuckle?

Linky- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F_G2zp-opg

LOL! Without even opening the thread to read what you wrote...the little piggy is what I thought of! I LOVE it.

tiffanytwisted

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE the kia commercial with the gerbils (or are they hamsters?) It crackes me up when they tap their paws to the music!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the one that I think is by National Insurance where all the animals are getting along at the swimming hole.
The song says something like "We get along...yeh we really do". So cute!

I hate the Weeeeeeeeeeee pig one. Its really annoying if you ask me.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Elrohwen said:
The NY Sweet Millions Lottery commercial with the little baby bunnies!! I lose it a little every time it comes on. Sometimes I watch it at work when I need a smile :bigsmile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF6PyIML0hI

eta: The "Opulence - I has it" commercial also gets me every time!

Oh my goodness!!! Baby Bunnieeeeeees! :razz:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
tyty333 said:
I like the one that I think is by National Insurance where all the animals are getting along at the swimming hole.
The song says something like "We get along...yeh we really do". So cute!

I hate the Weeeeeeeeeeee pig one. Its really annoying if you ask me.

Lol... DH says the same thing!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I love the weeeeee pig lololol.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
radiantquest said:
I love the russian with the baby giraffe!! When DH and I are watching shows on the DVR and we skip through the commercials he will stop when that commercial is on and let me watch it. The whole commercial cracks me up. Most people dont notice that in the beginning he says "Opulence. I has it." which reminds me of LOLCATS. And I sit there with a huge grin on my face when I know the little giraffe is coming.

I also love the Weee Piggy. I think what makes it the best is the moms irritation and then at the end she tells him hes home and he says "Thanks Mrs. A". Hilarious!

I thought I was the only one that LOVED that line! "Opulence. I has it." Best. Line. Ever. And I really want a mini-giraffe.

My other favourite is a little older. It's the Lowes commerical about the newlyweds and all their adventures getting their house ready. My favourite part is when the girl calls her dad and says, "It's like, REALLY green!" My ex used to tell me that was me - I have a habit of falling in love with super saturated colours, and we had that exact experience with a shade of yellow in the bathroom...

MissMina

Brilliant_Rock
The GEICO piggy definitely.
We don't have cable either and are Netflix addicts.
First saw the commercial on You Tube

pierreone

Shiny_Rock

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
pierreone said:

I looove Dean Winters!! (Ryan O'Reilly) He was so awesome in Oz!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had never seen the opulence commercial til seeing this thread. It's pretty funny and the giraffe is cute.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
haha I also thought of the weeeeeeeeeee wee wee weeeeeeeeeeee commercial when I saw the title of this thread

I really like the old spice commercials!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results