shape
carat
color
clarity

What''s the most unique thing/idea you''ve seen at a wedding?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ooohdiamonds

Rough_Rock
personally, i would say the vintage wedding theme... i know a vintage theme itself isn''t unique, but the way the bridal party were dressed was astonishing. they looked like they had been cut out of a magazine! i had never seen groomsmen dressed that way, which is what i found original.

the groomsmen were wearing these beige suits with a brown check pattern, a thick brown leather belt on one half of the blazer, brown leather braces on their pants, vintage brown leather shoes with buckles and brown suede trilby hats with a small feather...
bridesmaids wore these beige long dresses with beautiful vintage fascinators in their hair....

i can guarantee, even the most picky people would fall in love with the beauty of their outfits, and the fact that is matched so perfectly with the theme. i am very hard to please when it comes to parties and weddings, but i fell I was
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

i really wish i could post a pic up, but i havent asked for the bride & grooms permission
15.gif

what''s the most unique or amazing idea you''ve seen at a wedding?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results