shape
carat
color
clarity

Whats the difference between these two ideal scope images?

edwinchester

Rough_Rock
Anyone want to offer any advice as to what i can expect from these two images? Will the darker one be an issue? what does it mean? is the pinker lighter one going to be brighter? One is going to be 1.51 f ags0 vs1, and the other is 1.33 e gia ex3 vvs2. Please any advice will help. I've narrowed it down to these two.

Thanks!!

1354538id (1).jpg

1392057id.jpg

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Whats the difference between these two ideal scope image

the top one has a smaller table, which I prefer. The lightness may just be from the photo, and less about the stone. I like the contrast more on the second one though I am not as keen on the super skinny arrows. Can you provide more info on the stones, links or whatever?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

No, you care about the variation of colour saturation within a single image, not the differences between colours of two images.

second is a shallower crown steeper pav type - it'll be brighter, lots of white light return, but you'd likely find that you see less coloured light return in some types of lighting than the first. Both look fine by the IS - one isn't objectively "better" than the other, just depends on what type of light return you personlly prefer to see (if you A) notice and B) care).

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock

One isn't better than the other, just different.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

If you have not seen stones of the second variety, then the first is a safer bet, more balanced cut.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock

Dreamer_D|1315612349|3014040 said:
If you have not seen stones of the second variety, then the first is a safer bet, more balanced cut.

Yes, people *typically* seek out stones like the first one.....

crbl999

Brilliant_Rock

Ditto Yssie and Dreamer.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results