shape
carat
color
clarity

What''s on your Superbowl Menu?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
We are trying to plan what we''re having tonight and wanted to see what you guys were doing for game day food. We were just thinking about doing a few appetizer dishes. We are going to try Emeril''s empanadas with beef and cheese and maybe some sort of spinach dip. What about everyone else? Thanks
1.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Lasagna for dinner and veggies and dip for snacks. I try not to eat crappy just because it''s the superbowl.

Lulie

Shiny_Rock
Empanadas sound delish! Veggies/dip, clam chowder in sourdough bowls, shrimp puffs [frozen since NY]
13.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Enchiladas, beans, salad.

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
I am making mini sliders, wings, queso dip, a salad, we are getting pizza and then I am making some S''mores brownies and cookies for dessert. I can''t wait! YUMMY

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Sadly, none - my mom got tickets to the ballet so that''s where I''ll be...

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
I love empanadas
18.gif

FI is making bbq/hot/jerk chicken wings/breast, churrasco, ribs, and some sides (potato salad and I think rice).

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Beer chilli
Nachos
and other things fattening.

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
ooh!

we''re making root beer pulled pork sandwiches with homemade french fries, seven layer bean dip, toquitos, a big fresh fruit salad, brownies (for me) and pizza rolls (for him)

we''ve been looking forward to this for a while
3.gif

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've got a tri-tip, about 3.5# in the fridge, seasoned with rosemary, chile, lemon zest, S&P since last night. I don't know if I'm going to get to cook today, though.
5.gif

I was goin to make some spare ribs, but the slabs in the store are really WHOLE, not St. Louis style, so I was a little intimidated by breaking it down.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooops, was I suppose to plan something??? lol Last night was date night and DH and I had ate out and went to a movie, so we pretty much spent all our fun food money on all that.

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Tacos and beer! It can''t get any better than that
9.gif

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Nuthin'' When''s it on, anyway, and who is playing?
9.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Chicken fajias, Mexican rice, beans, homemade tortillas, and most importantly...margaritas!
36.gif

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Well it's about to come on!!

We usually try to stick to pretty healthy stuff during the week, so we're loosening for the game. Gonna have some chips and salsa, then make some pigs in blankets!
18.gif
Maybe some chicken tacos for supper.

YUM!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Unhealthy...pizza.
31.gif
18.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results