shape
carat
color
clarity

What''s on your playlist?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Robbie''s thread reminded me that we have done nothing DJ related except book our DJ. I figured we have plenty of time but I''d like to get started on putting together a playlist. My brain isn''t working right now and I can''t think of more than 3 songs I''d like to have played. Here''s what I have so far:

Someone Like You (Van Morrison) -- it may be our first dance

Fathers and Daughters (Paul Simon) -- my dad and me, maybe

the song for the Electric Slide, which I was told we have to do (that''s the ONLY choreographed dance we''ll have, and I refuse to participate in this one)

Eva Cassidy, Ella Fitzgerald, James Taylor, etc. type of music for dinner and the cocktail hour

some song for my aunt and uncle to do the jitterbug to

What songs are you having your DJ play? I don''t mean just the traditional songs...I mean any song, fast and slow. I know this can depend on what your style is, but I just need ideas to get my brain working again.

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
Zoe,
we just had our final meeting with our DJ and have to email him an updated "must play"
list and "nice to play" list.
it''s done on their website, but if I can get it to paste in a message or get it into excel I will gladly share it.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
here was our song list via our band...

linky

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Labbie and Jcrow! I checked out our DJ''s website and they handle all sorts of entertainment for numerous types of events. I couldn''t find a sample playlist anywhere though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results