Rough_Rock
IMG_20210516_175956669.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Zippo! without more information.

Isabel27

Rough_Rock
It FireWire 14k maybe 18 k , 10 1/2 grams about 3 to 4 karets with mine cut diamonds

6-0.20 diamonds 1- 0.40. 1-0.50 and last a 0.75 diamond

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
As much as you are willing to pay?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We cant help you with just pics. You'll need to get it appraised if you want to know the value

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
there will be good appraisers in Sydney
ask around your family, freinds and work mates or use the yellow pages/ Google
As its inherited its worth getting it sized and checked over as well as knowing what you actually have for insurence
remember jewlery costs more in our part of the world

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Who gave you the diamond size estimates on the stones?

Sorry I can't speak to its value. But I wantes to ask if you have plans for this ring already? Is it something you're interested is wearing? Reseting/reusing certain pieces? Selling it off? Want to know its value for insurance purposes? Or just out of curiosity?

The reason why I think your plans for it could be important is because a appraisal could cost up to $200 depending on who you have evaluating it. A jeweler could check it out for you for free, but it's harder to gauge how neutral and accurate they are unless you really know em and trust em.

Isabel27

Rough_Rock
Sorry I can't speak to its value. But I wantes to ask if you have plans for this ring already? Is it something you're interested is wearing? Reseting/reusing certain pieces? Selling it off? Want to know its value for insurance purposes? Or just out of curiosity?

The reason why I think your plans for it could be important is because a appraisal could cost up to $200 depending on who you have evaluating it. A jeweler could check it out for you for free, but it's harder to gauge how neutral and accurate they are unless you really know em and trust em.

I wanna keep this forever it was a gift from god

I wanna keep this forever it was a gift from god

That's great to hear. Might be worth getting an independent appraisal then. PS has a search function for appraisers here is you haven't checked it out already: https://www.pricescope.com/appraisers. There's also a handful of appraisers who PSers often recommend due to their reputation for being honest and knowledgeable. But you'll likely have to ship your ring to them if they're not local to you.

Best wishes!

Isabel27

Rough_Rock
That's great to hear. Might be worth getting an independent appraisal then. PS has a search function for appraisers here is you haven't checked it out already: https://www.pricescope.com/appraisers. There's also a handful of appraisers who PSers often recommend due to their reputation for being honest and knowledgeable. But you'll likely have to ship your ring to them if they're not local to you.

Best wishes!

You've been about the most helpful , tell me because I can't seem to find any other similar rings out their this ring is special it's exspive huh 10.5 grams gold and around 3 karets if my maths ring it's gotta be valuable?

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I calculate ~2.85 carats total. Who gave you those weights? Can’t they also assess the value for you?

The center stone being .75 is mostly going to dictate the value. I agree with PP in that it would be worth ~$2k or below. (I don’t know the gold scrap value at this time).

But if it’s a ‘gift from God,’ you just can’t place a value on that!! Just enjoy your ring!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you want to enjoy it then don't worry about the monetary value (Beyond insurance if you'd like to insure it). But no, it isn't super valuable from a monetary perspective.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results