shape
carat
color
clarity

What's a good offer price for this radiant cut?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bledsoe

Rough_Rock
Alright -- so I've been hunting for a decent radiant cut for the past two months, and I finally stumbled upon one that looks great in person, although the specs are middling at best.1.33ct, F color, vvs2, 7.00x5.73x3.94, table = 68.8%, depth = 77%(!), girdle is thin to very thick(!), no culet, polish and symmetry are both good, flour. is faint(!), but the stone doesn't look murky in sunlight.Again, the stone really looks great. But what should I offer this guy? And what can I expect to pay? Any help would be greatly appreciated.One final question -- is it me, or is there a dearth of good sized radiants in the VS range? I've seen SI1s and VVS2s, but not much in between. What gives?Again, thanks in advance for you help.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Bledsoe,You're right! I made a search here and didn't find many radiants in this range.Here is one wich is close to yours for $6666:1.33 F VS1 64.8% 60% GIA m-vtk 6.80*5.74*3.72Of course this is Internet price. In the brick&mortar store you can expect 10%-30% higher price.I would offer the internet price and see the reaction.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Good luck and let us know how it went out.
smile.gif

Bledsoe

Rough_Rock
Thanks, Leonid. I planned to offer $6500, given that the specs suggest an average cut. But I didn't want to completely lowball the guy.Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results