shape
carat
color
clarity

What''s a combined bachelor/bachelorette party called?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
Almost done with all this house stuff, so I''m starting to get back to wedding-thinking/planning.

FI and I aren''t really into the whole "last night of freedom" shenanigans and we have a lot of friends in common. But what do you call a combined party? It seems awkward to tell people to join us for our bachelor/bachelorette party - sort of a mouthful!

Does it have a name? Thanks!
9.gif

aliciagirl

Shiny_Rock
I''ve heard of them being called Jack and Jill parties but I don''t know how comfortable I would feel telling people that because sure enough, they''d be like "What the heck are you talking about?" and you''d have to explain the whole bachelor/bachelorette part anyways.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
We're calling ours a Bachelor/-ette party... spoken it sounds like "Bachelor..Ette". Not fancy but it gets the job done
3.gif

I've heard Jack and Jill, too, as well as Stag and Doe (UK) or Hen and Stag.

Guilty Pleasure

Brilliant_Rock
I''d call it a "night of debauchery" for fun''s sake and invite the wedding party to bring their SO''s. Then it''s clear to everyone that it''s co-ed.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results