shape
carat
color
clarity

What''d you get to hold you over before you got upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Peepa

Shiny_Rock
I''m guessing some folks got the itch real bad and got something while waiting for upgrade?
What was it?

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
LOL I got a bunch of crap, most of which I had to take back before I sold my diamond. Dual wedding bands, u-prong with princess cuts, a couple necklaces, and an asscher-cut rapsberry pink spinel, which I thankfully still have!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I'm in that boat now, but not for an "upgrade". I just wanna buy something SO SO bad and I don't have any money at the moment. (Arrrggh!!
32.gif
) I make silly little purchases like a 4 mm rose gold plain band to wear on my middle finger, or other things along those lines. I'm currently debating a new setting for an ugly ring I had made a while back too, but I've been debating that for a while.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
A halo.
9.gif

But I'm not getting an upgrade (unless hubby completely changes his mind, not likely, and honestly since my reset, I'm very content).

If you get a prong set halo, you can always put a colored stone in it when you do upgrade.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don't do it!! Better to save up and wait for the real upgrade.

I bought a bunch of smaller items, like earrings, bracelets, pendants, rings with smaller diamonds etc. The money I wasted!
7.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/4/2009 1:02:57 AM
Author: Phoenix
Don''t do it!! Better to save up and wait for the real upgrade.

I bought a bunch of smaller items, like earrings, bracelets, pendants, rings with smaller diamonds etc. The money I wasted!
7.gif
Ditto!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 8:00:26 AM
Author: Lorelei

7.gif
Ditto!
Thritto! I wasted so much money on mini upgrading, new settings etc. If I had kept that money I would have been able to get the diamond size I really wanted.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 12:59:34 AM
Author: Gypsy
A halo.
9.gif

But I''m not getting an upgrade (unless hubby completely changes his mind, not likely, and honestly since my reset, I''m very content).

If you get a prong set halo, you can always put a colored stone in it when you do upgrade.
You''re a smart cookie, Gypsy. Never thought about the halo being used for a color stone. Man, too bad I didn''t think of that when I had a solitaire!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had my solitaire stone reset into a 3 stone setting. That held me over for a couple of years until the upgrade.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
My 5 stone
1.gif

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
For what it''s worth, I always find that wearing just my plain gold band or my rolling ring for a couple of weeks puts the ''oomph'' back into my bling when I trot it out again - and no $$$ spent in the meantime
1.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmmm . . . since I got my e-ring, I have gotten a three-stone necklace, a tennis bracelet, a pair of princess-cut studs, and a Beverley K eternity band. And I still don''t have my upgrade! LOL!
41.gif

Peepa

Shiny_Rock

7.gif
I know. You''re so right. It could mean a difference in 1-2 months if I get something in between. Oh but how I love lots of pretty things. blech

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/4/2009 9:38:30 AM
Author: elle_chris
My 5 stone
1.gif
I hate saying "me too", but "me too!" My five stone which I wanted anyway.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 3:19:55 PM
Author: gemgirl

Date: 3/4/2009 9:38:30 AM
Author: elle_chris
My 5 stone
1.gif
I hate saying ''me too'', but ''me too!'' My five stone which I wanted anyway.
I think a 5 stone should be on every ladies list of must get jewelery pieces. I swear once I started wearing it, even my upgrade couldn''t compete.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results