shape
carat
color
clarity

What your car color says about you

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/13/2006 2:49:48 PM
Author: TravelingGal
red convertible here...and not sure the description fits me . Maybe my work persona it does, but I am very much a introvert at heart.

Next car I''d like a lighter green or light blue...
Oh OH OH what kind..we could go 4 a joy ride together...haha...top down............

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
I went from...

Dark green Corolla -- Traditional, trustworthy, well-balanced
Black Rav4 -- Empowered, not easily manipulated, loves elegance, appreciates classics
Silvery-blue-purple BMW -- Elegant, loves futuristic looks, cool - Cool, calm, faithful, quiet - Creative, individualistic, original
to no car at all......

So can I just mix-and-match the qualities I like best??
31.gif
Or am I personality-less now that I'm without-car?!
23.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2006 10:23:33 AM
Author:sevens one

I thought this was a little interesting. (my car is dark blue
35.gif
)

Vibrant Red – Sexy, speedy, high-energy and dynamic

Light to Mid-blue – Cool, calm, faithful, quiet

my car is med blue and my husband''s is med red. I seriously think we need to switch cars to fit our personalities ::nod:: I''ll take the red convertable and he can take the blue minivan! Yeah ::nods more::

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
I have a black car.. but in the past have had a medium blue and a BRIGHT BRIGHT GREEN (ick).. I don''t know if I buy into this.. for instance.. my husband currently has a Silver car.. but he is really a white car driver at heart. his previous two cars were white and he always hated silver cars til he got this one (weirddd.)

And.. here is my VW. :) I love her..

jennaresize2343.JPG

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
I currently have a light brown Honda CRV. Not because I actually like the color, but because it never looks dirty. I had a dark green car for years and everything showed on it. When I went to get a new car I specifically looked for something that would blend with the dirt.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results