carat
color
clarity

What would you do if the vendor you bought from has no

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Suitable options for upgrade?

My stone has a trade up policy and it is one of the better policies as there is no 50% or 100% more value required on next trade up. I would like to top up 20-30% for an upgrade but no in house stone fits my criteria. And trade up must be for in house stones. I think I last contacted them a few months back and have been watching the inventory since then. But there's no suitable option. Selling outright to buy elsewhere doesn't make sense financially. What would you advise? Maybe there's some route to upgrade I'm unaware of and I'd love to learn about them. Thanks in advance for sharing.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can they not source a stone for you?

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've never bought anywhere that DID have an 'upgrade' or 'tradeup' policy. I believe that Shane Company has a good one in place, Marcy in these parts has done super well with it for diamonds and colored stones.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unfortunately the only place I purchased from that had an upgrade policy went out of business. I have come to accept that if I make a purchase and I decide I want to sell it I will be lucky to get half of what I paid for the item. I have only sold one piece and have deeply regretted selling it. I plan on giving my jewelry to my nieces someday.

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Elliot86|1479387650|4099692 said:
Can they not source a stone for you?

I think I will ask again. Thanks for the reminder.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results