shape
carat
color
clarity

What wedding dress do you like better?

AbbeyRoad

Rough_Rock
Hi there,

What dress do you like better? :) I'm going to choose either one of them and I do need your opinion.

#1 White color dress
white1_2.jpg
white.jpg

#2 Nude color dress
nude1.jpg
nude.jpg

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Depends on what you're going for and/or if your wedding has a theme. For the dresses alone, I like the nude one, it looks elegant.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Two for sure

The first one looks a bit like a cotillion costume , the second looks more expensive and elegant

AbbeyRoad

Rough_Rock
It did help. Thank you! I also like the second one better. :)

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock
1st looks more bride

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The second one by far!

Q

Queenie60

The second dress - looks much more elegant. The first dress has too much going on.

firebunny

Rough_Rock
Wow, I love the second one. What a beautiful colour and so flattering on you

Marquise_Madness

Shiny_Rock
The first looks lovely but the more I look at the second the more I like it. You look regal and it's beautiful and unique!

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock
2nd looks southern belle BBQ 1st rocks but each to their own I am sure you will look wonderful to your partner no matter what you wear

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
2nd as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silkfabric

Rough_Rock
White Silk Organza Fabric WEDDING DRESS

lama1980

Rough_Rock
The dress number one for me wins.

ladidalola

Shiny_Rock
Number two for me :) it's breathtaking!

BerthaHiggins

Rough_Rock
Well I loved both the dresses but the first one looks more attractive and elegant.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the style of the nude dress better (it's a bit more simple and elegant, and the white dress is a bit too layered and busy for me on the bottom), but I think the color blends into your skin a bit more. I like the white better against your skin tone. But it's hard to tell with pictures, so you should go with whichever one you feel best in.

Lovelylove

Rough_Rock
I like the second one.

Tanalasta_01

Rough_Rock
Premium
That second dress is stunning! And the model, even though squished on the photo format has the figure to pull it off. The first dress ... not so much. First impression was Vegas tart.

Rpb

Shiny_Rock
Second one...

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
I also like the second one. The first one is too busy and distracting with too much going on. The second one also has a lovely back.

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
Second one for sure, it really highlights the figure and looks elegant. Can you have it made in white if you don’t like nude? The first one looks very heavy and seems to drag the waist down. Were you wearing the right support underneath (the hoops or what you call it for the ballgown skirt).

For the later two photos, I like the short number but the see-through skirt looks cheapl I would swap it out with a full tulle skirt that you can whip off for the dance party. The last lace one is pretty, but I get the feeling you want something with a wow factor.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results