shape
carat
color
clarity

What was the craziest thing you''ve done for extra cash?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/14/2009 7:36:08 AM
Author: MakingTheGrade

Date: 7/14/2009 3:25:47 AM
Author: Dannielle
I was offered $2000 to have some photos taken of my *private area* and have them published on a Japanese and Taiwanese websites- I didn''t do it, but after being unempolyed with a big debt that needs paying off I can see its appeal
7.gif

Haha, oy, I''ve been offered money to do some weird things too... Someone once offered me 200$/hr to be his dominatrix (no sex though). This was back when I was more gothy in dress, so it made a little more sense I guess?

Here''s a pic of my favorite art piece AJ. Couldn''t bring myself to sell it (I''m not usually attached to the pieces I make, but I really like this one). It''s charcoal and graphite on paper, about 4''x3''.
YOu are soooo talented!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/14/2009 1:18:25 AM
Author: bebe
sold blood in college, but had to put rocks in my coat pockets to meet the weight requirement.
ahaha! so thats how you did it? I was sad I could never be able to donate blood due to this! great trick

Little Monster

Shiny_Rock
-donated plasma
-participated in a Lasix research study... basically got the surgery for free by agreeing to come in for monthly exams for a while
-stuffed envelopes for a hospital marketing project... agreed to do 10,000 mailings in a week... BIG mistake!

guess that''s all pretty boring... but hey... it got me out of a few jams!

TheDoctor

Shiny_Rock
In our little North American country, we foolishly donate blood for free...or, realistically, in exchange for cookies and pop.
It gets done because we want to be sure there is enough supply to save the lives of our loved ones.

Over 120 donations and the cookies haven''t added to the weight of my shadow. Still wear my kid''s jeans when they discard them.
Stupidest thing I did for money was agree to produce articles for a Canadian jewellery magazine. Less money per hour than working at McD''s.
At least at McD''s they feed you...

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 8:52:05 PM
Author: TheDoctor
In our little North American country, we foolishly donate blood for free...or, realistically, in exchange for cookies and pop.

It gets done because we want to be sure there is enough supply to save the lives of our loved ones.

Yeah, where are all of you living that you get paid to donate blood? I think I''d do it more often if I could get money for it! Somehow the cookies and the potential life-saving quality of the act don''t justify the needle for me. Money would.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I did a medical study for weight loss meds. I got the medication and health exams for free, and I made over $800.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Jeez - I must be a real bore. I have never done anything for extra cash [other than take on a consulting contract, give a speech, sell some training materials, make a jewelry piece, etc.]

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results