shape
carat
color
clarity

What to wear to shower?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

courtney5638

Rough_Rock
So I am going home at the end of this month (live in Denver, going back to Michigan) and will be having a shower while I am there. This will likely be the only one as I am trying to save money and limit my travel.

My problem is that I have no idea what I should wear
33.gif
. It''s going to be end of Feb/beginning of Mar, which means it will more than likely be cold. I want to dress cute, although I wouldn''t be surprised if most of the people coming just wear jeans and a sweater. Would love some ideas on this.

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
do you have any sweater dresses? right now i am a fan of print dresses with a pair of tights and flats.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Who''s throwing the shower? Can you ask them what they think people will wear? I have nothing against wearing nice dark jeans and sweater or something, but I know a lot of people dress up a bit more for these types of things. I like the idea of a sweater dress! Or even a nice grey or brown skirt with a sweater or top and some flats.

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
I love sweater dresses paired with tights and cute boots! :)

What options were you thinking of? It may be easier to help if we have a few ideas of what you like/don''t like or have/dont have, etc.

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Sweater dress was the first thing I thought. You could also just wear some fabulous jeans with an embellished or otherwise visually interesting sweater, or with a cute jacket. And big heels!

courtney5638

Rough_Rock
Sorry it took me a bit to reply on this, forgot to check over the weekend.

LOVE
30.gif
the sweater dress idea! thank you so much jcarlylew, elrohwen, Definitely, Maybe and TheBigT!

Now I am off to hunt down some boots...any recommendations or online finds are very welcome
31.gif

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
heel or no heel? color? what color dress are you wearing? Price range? :)

courtney5638

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 1:11:01 PM
Author: Definitely, Maybe
heel or no heel? color? what color dress are you wearing? Price range? :)
So I definitely want a heel, probably between 1.5 and 2.5 inches. Still looking for dresses, but pretty sure I want a black boot. I''ll be able to wear it more often than another color. Also, I tend to lean toward a pointy or square toe v. a round one when I buy shoes. Price range, hmmm....I''ll say up to $75. I know most boots run more than that, but FI and I are trying to save as much as possible since we are in the process of buying a house.

THANK YOU!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results