shape
carat
color
clarity

What to wear to a hockey game

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

berkley

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

As the title states, we will be attending THE game of games. The Dallas (formerly Mn) Stars vs the MN Wild at home. (St Paul Xcel Center) I haven''t been to a hockey game since the Dallas Stars were the Mn NorthStars, in which I wore my little tyke hockey jersey. I''m fairly certain I won''t be dressed head-to-toe in MN Wild apparel.

After reading the "where does your ring sparkle most" topic, I will be sure to wear my new vintage diamond bracelet to play with if I get bored! ;-) Yay!

So what do you wear?? A big warm jacket with a heavy sweatshirt? (hopefully not) A turtleneck and jeans? Sweater with a long-sleeved shirt underneath?? Light blazer and a 3/4 length shirt? We will be dead center ice, about 11 rows up if that matters..... I just don''t want to be underdressed and freeze, or be that girl who has 12 layers on and is taking up all the aisle room.....

I''ve been told to watch out for flying pucks. Seriously. So I''ll be sure to grab my pave encrusted diamond mouthguard......

lol!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I ususally wear a turtleneck or a thick warm shirt underneath my favorite team's jersey.
2.gif
And jeans. As for flying pucks, I think they still have those safety nets up that suck for viewing but do save fans from flying pucks.

MsP

Brilliant_Rock
No team wear for me. A typical game would be well fitted jeans, nice sweater, and a high heeled boot. My family goes to hockey games all the time as we get season tickets and our seats are 6 rows up from the box. I don''t really like the game I just like to watch the players up close... LOL!

Aurelia

Shiny_Rock
I usually wear jeans and a long-sleeved thermal shirt under my team jersey to hockey games. Sometimes if I''m chilled I''ll throw the inside liner of my winter parka on (it''s like a whole other lighter jacket) as well. Versatility is key! As for flying pucks? Just watch the game, be extra careful when NOT looking (like when you''re getting up or walking around) and you''ll do fine!

Hope you have a blast!

Aurelia

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results