shape
carat
color
clarity

What to use to clean a diamond ring in a platinum setting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

EnterTheSwamp

Rough_Rock
What should I use to clean a 1.7 princess diamond in a platinum setting with many micro pave(sp?) diamonds in the setting?

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
I uses Gemcare product now... I also have a US but I don''t like to use it on my micro pave rings because the diamonds may fall out (which happenend to my mom''s ring)...

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi! I use liquid jewel cleaners that all the jewelry stores sell. I''m scared of ultrasonics.

:)

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe the Salton Spa?

Londonchris

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/3/2007 12:51:25 PM
Author: grapegravity
I uses Gemcare product now... I also have a US but I don''t like to use it on my micro pave rings because the diamonds may fall out
If the stones fall out then they were loose.
US is supposed to help you and be your buddy,being scared of it won`t help you one bit.

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
I have another question, would the US make the rhodium plating on 18kt white gold diminish faster?

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Low tech is best for me. 1/3 sudsy amonia 2/3 water and a soft toothbrush. Rinse & Blow dry.

Londonchris

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/3/2007 3:05:34 PM
Author: grapegravity
I have another question, would the US make the rhodium plating on 18kt white gold diminish faster?
No.

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
For my pave setting, I use a soft toothbrush, warm water, and dawn. About once a week, I use warm water and ammonia.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results