shape
carat
color
clarity

What to put with fuschia BM''s dresses?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmandaD513

Rough_Rock
Last one, I promise...

orangepink.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like cream, pink and green for the flowers. I would absolutely have a touch of that hot pink in the flowers. Your bouguet can have orchids and calla lilies which would be amazing!

I would do the guys in a shirt that maybe has greens, a bit of creamy white and even a touch of brown. Your dress is so white so you cannot really do to much cream or it might look yellow.

Also, you do not want their outfits to compete with hubby to be''s clothes either...although white and cream look good to, so as long as hubby has on some white, he can accent with pale green and cream and his guys can have a bit of a creamy white!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
PS I love what Amanda posted, and the flowers can have a more white look to them as opposed to super cream colored, and your fowers can be white for sure!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Hi diamondfan!
36.gif
Feel like I haven''t chatted w/you in awhile!

Thanks for chiming in! I was actually thinking of a summer suit for FI, possibly with a celery or sage green in it, and then have the guys in coordinating green shirts, hopefully.

Sadly, no one we''ve taken the ebay dress to thinks it can be made to work without costing several hundred dollars, so I may have to scrap that one. I am still searching for THE perfect dress...I bought another one on ebay for 50 cents (which I think I felt the compulsion to do simply because I beat the 99 center!) but that one hasn''t come yet, so I am keeping my eyes peeled for one I LOVE!

I am actually leaning towards the Jim Hjelm Style #8663 and I noticed a lace Winnie Couture one on here, too, but I just don''t know what I''ll end up with. As my mom and FI have said, if I keep buying the dresses as cheap as I have been, I can bring them all to HI and pick the one I like the best that morning! I of course won''t do that, but at least I''m not breaking the bank and can afford to get a few and still spend less than what I would in the store.

My friend and I went into David''s Bridal last week and found absolutely nothing I liked, and since I have about 9-10 months to work on it, I figure I can keep looking around and find something that will work. I never realized how hard all of this would be, and since I don''t have an unlimited budget to buy a really expensive dress, this method will hopefully work for me! I''ll definitely keep you posted!

Thanks again and nice to hear from you!

swom324

Rough_Rock
In your pics of the dresses I noticed the bright gold reflected in the mirrors. Same color almost as in the bouquet posted by Amanda. And I like the yellow-green orchids for a more tropical look than you would get with pale green.
Sherry

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Hi Sherry,

I love that idea, too! I actually love some of the brighter colors in some of the bouquets Amanda posted, which I didn''t think I would like before. It inspired me to look into a few more color choices...thanks for all of the input!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results