shape
carat
color
clarity

What to buy at apple?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Due to a few problems with a battery, Apple''s kind customer relations lady has given me €140 to spend on at the apple store. (I can''t order from the US website, has to be the Irish one - linky).

What should I get?? I use a macbook. And I have iLife and iWork already. Must be an apple product.

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
This may be a silly question, but since you didn''t include it in the list...do you have an iPod yet?

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
If you don''t have an iPod...I would strongly suggest getting one.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Yes I really should have mentioned that one - I got an iPod for Christmas
9.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Bumpity bump...

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Perhaps one of the speaker docks, then? We just bought one, and it''s nice to be able to load up the iPod and have instant ambient music (or party music!).

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
good call on the speaker docks. That''d be really helpful (I''ve been wanting one for a while but always found another use for the money). Are you in need of any (expensive) software? Or any computer or ipod accessories? Can you use part of that money on something like an itunes card, so you can buy music, movies, etc. with it too?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results