shape
carat
color
clarity

What time do you go to bed and what time do you wake up?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He is a vomiter so I have to get him up..and feed him at 5:45...give him his two Prilosec and metoclopramide...walk him...then give him his two Cosequins and Rimadyl. Then he gets a biscuit for taking all his meds. I give him him body scratch and dote on him while I make my coffee. It takes up a full hour...He was losing weight because he couldn’t keep anything down. This schedule seems to be what keeps his tummy happy. My adult son with special needs goes next..and then my 93 year old mother who also lives with me. Bailey would get lost in the shuffle if I didn’t give him his special time in the morning when it’s just us. My poor husband fends for himself..:lol:

Dear Joanne, you have so much on your plate and you handle it so amazingly well. Kudos to you sweet lady. And (((hugs))). You are an inspiration to us all.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's like having a baby! I pray for your sake that all of this is finite - not sleeping is the pits.

Thanks @violet3. I hope so too. Fingers and toes and everything crossed that our kitties get well and get well soon. You are right. It is like having 4 big babies. Well 3 big babies and one little one.

Fred who is around 17 y.o.
Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 5.31.04 AM.png

Bobby and Tommy who are 10 and 12
Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 5.29.28 AM.png

and little Oliver. Patient Zero who is about 17 weeks now I think...
oliverthismorning.jpg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dear Joanne, you have so much on your plate and you handle it so amazingly well. Kudos to you sweet lady. And (((hugs))). You are an inspiration to us all.
Thank you @missy..That is so sweet...I appreciate it more than you know...I can say the same for you...I don’t know how I would cope with what you have going on. I guess you don’t know until you have challenging things happen. You are one of the sweetest, most caring people I know. :kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh girl, I have 3 dogs and it's chaos here, but that sounds like a handful! You are a really good mom (and daughter) to all of the people depending on you. Sending love across the miles to all of you :kiss2:
Thank you @violet3..Three dogs! That sounds like a fun house!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @violet3. I hope so too. Fingers and toes and everything crossed that our kitties get well and get well soon. You are right. It is like having 4 big babies. Well 3 big babies and one little one.

Fred who is around 17 y.o.
Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 5.31.04 AM.png

Bobby and Tommy who are 10 and 12
Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 5.29.28 AM.png

and little Oliver. Patient Zero who is about 17 weeks now I think...
oliverthismorning.jpg

They are so precious!!! Dust for speedy healing for everyone - did the others catch the ringworm? I haven't caught up on that thread.

Thank you @violet3..Three dogs! That sounds like a fun house!
Fun, insane, you name it. We couldn't have kids, so dogs dogs and more dogs. My husband is totally over it, but I love it! :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results