shape
carat
color
clarity

What song energizes you and makes you happy no matter your mood...

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh that’s another good one to dance around to. ♥
Especially with the furry babies. Oliver got a taste of that today haha. He’s a good little partner. Easy to swing around. :lol:

Oh i love that !
Tinky was my little furry Springsteen fan - we used to do this thing we called saxophone cat !

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I dare you to play this and not want to dance.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do love Queen. My dog and I dance to “Crazy Little Thing Called Love”.

LOVE queen as well. DH and I used that song to enter/be introduced at our son’s wedding! :)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
the song from South Park “What Would Brian Boitano Do” always makes me laugh.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was fired from one of my first jobs. I made no secret about being dissatisfied, and the writing on the wall was clear as could be, but I naively believed that if I stuck around and kept trying I could change this toxic culture... Lesson learnt! It was a thoroughly traumatizing experience, and despite knowing that logically there was no reason to believe I wouldn't move on, my emotional half was terrified.

My next job was my dream job with a dream team on paper. It turned out to be my dream job with a dream team in practice, too. The first thing I did when I got my offer letter was hop in the car to go visit my best friend at work, and this was the first song that came on whatever channel I'd had the radio on:

And now, whenever I hear it, I remember that morning and I just have to smile. No matter what happens - it'll always be better in the end! And if it isn't better, it isn't the end.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Another great song to turn up to full volume and dance like a crazy person around the house haha

I can’t put the volume up or click on it because everyone is sleeping..If it is Walking on Sunshine m.my son David LOVES this song!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fun question @missy! I'd forgotten about some of the songs posted, y'all have good taste!

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
Angel - Aerosmith
My Hero - Foo Fighters
D'yer M'ker - Led Zeppelin
I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston

And a few Taylor Swift songs. There are others but I will sometimes take a pass on them; these songs I never skip over, and they always energize me.

bibiloves

Shiny_Rock
I'm not much of a dancer but lately my 5 years old daughter and I would have spontaneous dance in the living room to "Love Potion No. 9" on repeat. It doesn't matter what we were doing at the time, as soon as she told Alexa to play the song we both got up and just dance away. I love it and I hope this will be one of the best memories she will have growing up.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm not much of a dancer but lately my 5 years old daughter and I would have spontaneous dance in the living room to "Love Potion No. 9" on repeat. It doesn't matter what we were doing at the time, as soon as she told Alexa to play the song we both got up and just dance away. I love it and I hope this will be one of the best memories she will have growing up.

I love this @bibiloves...

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
I sang this to my Wifey4vr at our wedding.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Im dancing right now to this song while in my sweaty scrubs! Lol

"Some people think theyre always right, others are quiet and uptight. Others they seem so very nice nice nice niceeee"

Anything by the strokes....anything but this song reminds me of my youth/teens.

Also for those of you that love sad songs, suck on this one
This will also make you dance...just a different kind of dance (;

I would also have to say that these two artists/bands are my all time favorite. Lana & The Strokes

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
This was my theme song growing up.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
These days I listen to music like this:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results