shape
carat
color
clarity

What should I Do

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

suchairman

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone!

If you''ve read my previous post then you know I am planning on proposing to my GF on Thanksgiving weekend. Like anyone else I want it to be a surprise. But the problem is some of her family and friends just have this hunch that its going to happen over the Holidays either Thanksgiving or Christmas. I have been very careful as to not let any hints slip or any changes from my normal behavior that she may detect. But as her arrival date approaches she gets calls from her friends asking "Does she think this is it?" Her aunt and parents have been expecting it since her B-Day which was in May. But I was aware of it so thats why I''ve delayed it. I want to tell them not to talk to her about it, but at the same time I want it to be a surprise to them as well, nor do I want to run the risk of asking them not to discuss it and the end up letting the "Diamond out of the Box", know what I mean? So what should I do? Since they seem to be expecting it:
1. Postpone it a bit to keep the suspense?
naughty.gif

or
confused.gif

2. Go ahead and get it over with?
wink2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results