shape
carat
color
clarity

What Santa brought my family... aka Puppy Pics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww, Summer! Bossy and her 10 little babies are soooo cute!!! Thanks for sharing the story and all the pics, what a fun thread. I bet it was tough not to adopt one of those wee ones for yourself and DH, but you''re right that a puppy who would grow up to be a larger dog would be none too happy living in a row house in the city.

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Normally I am a cat person, but these little guys are hard to resist!! That is too funny about your little nephew, Sum... he is definitely going to be the cool kid in school for a while, with all his newfound knowledge... you are a good aunt to be so honest and upfront with him.
1.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
EEK! Those new puppies are too cute for words! They must send you photo updates so you can show them to us!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
awww! So very cute!

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
PUPPIES!!! They are so cute they make me want a puppy!!!

matildawong

Shiny_Rock
What a cute story and those pictures are adorable!

Thanks for posting those, sumbride.

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
They really are adorable! She looks like such a proud mommy too!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Updates!!! Their eyes are still closed, but they are growing fast! My mom made sure to get these pics taken "while they are still tiny". Note that is a standard sized plastic wading pool... and there is not much room for momma, who decided she''d rather be elsewhere while this pics were being taken. She takes full advantage of all the help she can get watching them now. Though she would barely let us touch them when they were first born, she has had her fill now.

sumbupdatepups1.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock

sumbupdatepups2.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
she took a few that look the same but different puppies have their heads up in different ones and I didn''t want to hold back.

sumbupdatepups3.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
puppy face!

sumbupdatepups5.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
side profile

sumbupdatepups6.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
they are starting to get teeth!!! Maybe that''s why Bossy has left the pool?

sumbupdatepups7.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
last one... they''ve spread out a bit.

sumbupdatepups8.jpg

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Aaaaaawwwww! They''re adorable!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Thanks MrsMitchell!

My mom just told me that these pictures are already out of date, even though she sent them this morning. The little guys opened their eyes last night and she said she found 5 of them in a pile on the floor outside of the wading pool this morning! They are going to be quite a handful now that they will be able to see where they are!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
So cute!!!!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
I totally missed this thread! Soooo cute! And boy, what a handful they''re all going to be soon...
Snoopy sounds like a real survivor; I guess it''s not just cats that have nine lives. Those puppies have some mighty good genes.
36.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Soo cute! What a pile of sweetness ... The puppies are adorable but Bossy stole my heart in that one pic. She looked like the epitome of woman ... Her darling little eyes were so exhausted but you can see unrivaled strength, determination and perserverance in them.

Thanks for sharing!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/8/2008 12:29:00 AM
Author: Sparkalicious
Soo cute! What a pile of sweetness ... The puppies are adorable but Bossy stole my heart in that one pic. She looked like the epitome of woman ... Her darling little eyes were so exhausted but you can see unrivaled strength, determination and perserverance in them.

Thanks for sharing!

Ah, thanks!! Bossy is such a GOOD dog... she was a pretty wild puppy, mainly because she thought she was little, and now that she''s two, she''s maturing into such a wonderful family dog. She''s a diva though. My niece bathes her every other day and she wears lots of sweaters and coats... She won''t go out in the rain until she has her pink coat on. And she''s HUGE, not some little toy dog. She has her own room in the horse trailer when they go to rodeos.

My mom has a dachshund that is not very well trained... he''s just a hard head, so when I accidentally let him out while I was home, he took off, ran into the neighbor''s yard and was heading to the cows that live behind the houses. I said "Bossy, go get him and bring him home!" She was so very pregnant at the time, but she loped off toward him, fussed with him, and chased him home. Then she passed out. So she has a busy career as a dog wrangler as well as a diva.

Snoopy''s main claim to fame, now that he''s all patched up again, is that he''s a trash hound. Two Christmases ago, he was out running around and came barreling across the backyard with my grandmother''s turkey carcass. He was so proud. It took a while to get it away from him because he was NOT willing to share his treasure. The world is so exciting to him... people put perfectly good turkey carcasses out in bags for HIM! ha.

These puppies are going to be a mess in a week or two!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are adorable and I love those tiny healthy pinky paws!!!
30.gif

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/8/2008 10:23:01 AM
Author: Lorelei
30.gif

Those wittle pink paws are one of my favorite parts... they are so soft and pink and precious!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/8/2008 1:45:57 PM
Author: sumbride

Date: 1/8/2008 10:23:01 AM
Author: Lorelei
30.gif

Those wittle pink paws are one of my favorite parts... they are so soft and pink and precious!
Hehehe...you just want to smother them with wee kisses!!!!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
They are growing!!! The puppies have opened their eyes and are now officially "running amok!!!" They have been relocated again, this time to a puppy pen in my mom''s tile-floored dining room. They outgrew the bathroom they were in and kept escaping down the hall every time the gate was moved... so now they have their own pen.

bigpups1sumb.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Bossy (Mama) is spending even less time with them these days because they are really hurting her. It''s about time to wean them though so they just started eating puppy kibble softened with water and they LOVE it.

bgpups2sumb.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
They still sleep in a pile. It''s just a BIGGER pile.

bgpups3sumb.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Their spots are more distinguished now, it''s easier to tell them apart.

bgpups4sumb.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
This one looks a lot like her momma.

bgpups6sumb.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Last one for this update! They will be 4 weeks old tomorrow.

bgpups7sumb.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Those are some seriously cute puppies. I love the most recent group of pictures - they are starting to actually look like tiny dogs, rather than cute furry blobs. Thank you so much for sharing them - they are totally adorable!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results