shape
carat
color
clarity

What non-bling items are on your holiday wish list this year?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
360_F_36766160_q6jJbKDcPqIdH4r3tVfMgak3xaCpBE7r.jpg

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
I don't have any big thing in mind that I want this year. I'm also not sure who all we'll be exchanging gifts with this year so I have bought a bunch of smallish stuff that is appropriate for gifts, somewhat generic, but that I would like too. Fancy lotions and potions and gift food items and so on. Whatever is left over after Christmas shall be mine. :)

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was waiting to see what would be on offer via Amazon's Black Friday deals, however, I found the Ring video doorbell that I wanted to purchase at a good price and bought it as I would like one ASAP.

Nothing else springs to mind, as I don't really need anything.

DK :))

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have nothing on my list...however me and hubby just went out and bought new carpet...we really, really wanted to install laminate however our 110 year old crappy farmhouse has wonky floors and would need extensive repair/leveling/subfloors and would take more time and money then I am willing to invest so carpet it is....we intend to sell and move once I retire in a few years so I am putting the bare minimum I can in this place.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely nothing but I am sure something will pop up lol

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Is "World Peace" a little too unoriginal?

I'm hoping to score one or two more Scoria yoga mats when they go on sale.

If there is a legitimately good sale on an electric tea kettle with preset temperature settings, I'd like to get one of those. Our current kettle has faithfully served us for well over a decade. It works fine which is why I haven't replaced it yet.

I'd also like to get a 2200 cubic inch KUIU pack, but that's something I can wait to get until their 4th of July sale next year, doesn't have to be for the upcoming holidays.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We are looking to rescue a kitten/cat for Christmas, technically this is something older son asked for but it’s kind of a gift for the whole family.

I always ask for a box of candy for Christmas, nothing else specific in mind, practical gifts are always good.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can’t think of a single thing I need or want, and we’re passed the stage of just buying each other stuff for the sake of it. It’ll be our 45th wedding anniversary at Christmas too :oops2:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another one that doesnt really need/want anything. Thought about maybe getting a small K-cup coffee maker. We havent dipped
our toes into that because DH doesnt really go for flavored coffee and likes to make a big pot of coffee. However, I think the kids and
I would enjoy some of the different flavors especially when you want just one cup later in the day.

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
I love cooking and I am getting myself a tabletop raclette this year! I think it will be really fun for get togethers, I always loved it at parties when I was younger and I think my kids would enjoy it a lot. I had it recently when I traveled and it made me realize it would be easy enough to recreate at home with the right cheese!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love cooking and I am getting myself a tabletop raclette this year! I think it will be really fun for get togethers, I always loved it at parties when I was younger and I think my kids would enjoy it a lot. I had it recently when I traveled and it made me realize it would be easy enough to recreate at home with the right cheese!

We love doing raclette. Always something we enjoy with the kids when they are home.

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
I am just looking forward to savoring this holiday with our 3rd oldest child who is a senior. He says he will be moving out of state to live with his biological mother when he graduates in May to go to a college near her. So bitter sweet.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ditto not needing anything. I'm trying to get rid of things at this point in my life. But once in a while I come across some practical item I can use, so I usually put that on my wish list. So far, I haven't come up with anything though. I'm trying, as my daughter keeps asking.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ditto not needing anything. I'm trying to get rid of things at this point in my life. But once in a while I come across some practical item I can use, so I usually put that on my wish list. So far, I haven't come up with anything though. I'm trying, as my daughter keeps asking.

I was thinking of this also. But my DH just won't leave! JK !!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wishing is great...I always have that for pleasure. Thing is, I don't need or want much...yet I want to make my life simpler...but that is for wishing?

cheers--Sharon

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A tummy tuck! I’ve wanted one for so long and now I finally decided it’s time. After 6 pregnancies and 5 kids my stomach looks horrible. Saggy skin, lots of stretch marks, a big old pouch, let’s just say it’s not pretty. I’m so embarrassed by it that even my husband has not seen my stomach since 2011.
No matter how much I weigh (127 lbs now) or how much I work out, it’s just there.
So finally I told my husband I really wanted one and of course he said you don’t need one, you look fine, I love you no matter how you look . I told him I need this for me to make me feel better.
I can’t wait.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I honestly don't need it as I already have a similar product, however Tefal has introduced a smaller hand held steamer that is more suitable for travelling, and available in different colours too. Very cute and not that expensive.

DK :lol-2:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another one that doesnt really need/want anything. Thought about maybe getting a small K-cup coffee maker. We havent dipped
our toes into that because DH doesnt really go for flavored coffee and likes to make a big pot of coffee. However, I think the kids and
I would enjoy some of the different flavors especially when you want just one cup later in the day.

I just got my daughter a pink single k-cup maker from Target! I don’t drink coffee aside from the occasional decaf (last month with pumpkin spice rumchata when I had guests), and she’s only 11 but loves hot chocolate. I got some regular pods to have on hand, decaf for me, and hot chocolate for her. If you want a quick cup of tea it’s useful for that as well, AND it takes up very little space.

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
I just bought my holiday gift to myself. A heated mouse! My mouse hand/claw gets so cold in the winter, I'm hoping this provides me a bit of comfort for my work days which seem to be ever longer.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just got my daughter a pink single k-cup maker from Target! I don’t drink coffee aside from the occasional decaf (last month with pumpkin spice rumchata when I had guests), and she’s only 11 but loves hot chocolate. I got some regular pods to have on hand, decaf for me, and hot chocolate for her. If you want a quick cup of tea it’s useful for that as well, AND it takes up very little space.

Yes...this is exactly why I want one. My DD also loves hot chocolate and sometimes when I cant sleep I'd like a nice cup of tea.
I'll check them out at Target!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish for a professional organizer to come to my house and storage unit, and make all the decisions for me about what to keep/toss!

I need this so badly, but I'm sentimental about way too many things, so I would just undo their hard work after they left.

I don't even drink coffee, but it's so pretty I want one now just to see it on the counter! :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results