shape
carat
color
clarity

What kind of wedding band, if any, with a LM micropave e-ring?

Which option do you like best for a wedding band?

• No wedding band

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 2. Matching micro pave wedding band

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DKinLA

Rough_Rock
Leon will be making the setting for my new stone (2.5 E VS-1). It will look something like the pic below although we are still finalizing some final design parameters. I am wondering, based on all the fabulous ideas and experience of the people on PS, what to do regarding a wedding band. I personally don''t have a strong preference either way. I will be wearing my original eternity wedding band as a RHR. I think my husband slightly prefer that I wear a wedding ring.

So far the options I have come up with are:
1. no wedding band
2. micro pave wedding band
3. plain platinum wedding band

Which option would you choose? Is there an option I haven''t thought about?

TIA

r864LMsettingdk.jpg

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
hi DK. i''d do a platinum band, but i''d add milgrain = just to give it a little detail. it might be a bit stark or ultro-modern looking against that degree of pave otherwise. i''d stay with a pretty plain band, tho, because i wouldnt want to do anything to detract from that gorgeous engagement ring (if that was possible) and i wouldnt want my wedding ring to get lost visually.

sounds wonderful! will look forward to seeing its progression :)

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d choose nothing or plain platinum because two three sided pave rings next to each other will just eat away at each other.

At lease with a plain plat band the diamonds will just eat into the platinum and you can just have it reshaped from time to time.

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 12:50:36 PM
Author: neatfreak
I''d choose nothing or plain platinum because two three sided pave rings next to each other will just eat away at each other.

At lease with a plain plat band the diamonds will just eat into the platinum and you can just have it reshaped from time to time.

Ditto neatfreak. I would choose the plain plat band because I want to look married, not just engaged...but I think the micropave band would be too dangerous for both rings. Plus, I thought Leon refused to make bands to go with his e-rings if he thought it would damage the integrity of either (might be completely off here, but I''m pretty sure I heard that once upon a time).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results