shape
carat
color
clarity

What Jewelry do you wear daily?

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
I wear wedding band, diamond studs, and a small gold pendant every day. Pretty casual; I only recently added the studs for daily wear and I’m loving them. I’m a stay-at-home mom right now too and if anything I feel the opposite — I think (hope?) a little sparkle makes me appear more put together :lol:

Generally speaking though I agree with @nala that most people are focused inward and don’t notice/think about other people’s jewlery much. Wear what you love!

kb1gra

Brilliant_Rock
usually I only wear my wedding and engagement rings when I am out and about. I almost never wear bracelets and my necklace is a .20 bezel round, just a little something around the neck, and small stud earrings.

I own lots more, and I do wear them when we go out with friends our age, or I'm down in Palm Beach in the winter where everything is a little more extra.

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @Phoenix, thanks for your compliments (I did blush a little ;)2) Yes, it’s a paraiba with rose cut diamonds my DH chanced upon @ an auction. Did consider to reset but was advised best not. It isn’t exactly as big as I want it to be, just slightly over 2ct but its color is truly glowy & mesmerizing. No thread thanks to my laziness :(

Btw your pieces are amazing, drooling :)

Last edited:

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear earrings, a pendant/necklace, a bracelet, my Fitbit and a few different bands and rings on my left hand depending on my mood.
I always wear a thin vintage plat. band and a thin Tiffany Lucida band on my right hand.
Today I’m wearing a square cut stack on my left hand-
image.jpg
image.jpg

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
Didn't find a time to read the entire thread. I only wear my earrings that have a special Russian/Soviet style closure. I don't have to take them off until I decide to do so. Nothing more, nothing on my hands or fingers. I am staying home and I don't want any rings when I go shopping.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I wear my diamond solitaire ring with plain band, my solitaire necklace, pearl earrings and diamond nose stud.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In addition to earrings, I like to wear a watch.

The current one is a Fitbit Charge 2, purchased to monitor the number of steps I do etc., and I exchanged the plastic strap that came with it with a chunky stainless steel one, so that it looks more like a time piece than a fitness monitoring gadget.

DK :))

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I never remove my diamond studs and jade bangle. I only remove the studs for cleaning maybe once a week.

As for other jewelry, I try to rotate my stuff all the time. I like to give everything a little love from time to time.
I travel for work everyday, and I sometime pile on the jewelry.
Why have it if you don't wear it?

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
It's usually my bracelet stack and a necklace.

No earrings or rings for the time being.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Right now just a bracelet I never take off.

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @Musia, I really wish I could .......
Curious, what prompted you to ask?
Pianists can’t wear multiple rings?

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @Musia, I really wish I could .......
Curious, what prompted you to ask?
Pianists can’t wear multiple rings?

No, they usually say the number instead of the name of the finger :). You mentioned the 4th finer on the left hand. Piano-Finger-Numbers.gif People who play different instruments and don't use their thumbs usually call pointer as the 1st finger, not the 2nd. So the ring finger on the left hand would be the 3rd, not the 4th. :D

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I still enjoying wearing my Octavia or ACA at home, but when out and about I wear nothing.
Why bother?
The glove changes it from an AGS G VS2 to a WGL (WalMart Gem Lab) Z I9 that hasn't been cleaned in 50 years. :cry2:

00124.jpg

Last edited:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I enjoying wearing my Octavia at home, but wear nothing when out of the house.

Why bother?
The glove changes it from a G VS2 to a Z I9 that hasn't been cleaned in 50 years. :cry2:

00124.jpg
Really more of a fancy greyish green wouldn't you say? :geek:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL yssie. ;))

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
I wear one gold band and top it with my antique serpent if I’m going out. I have eight bands with me and switch them up daily. I don’t wear any of my diamonds here, and follow the trend of big inexpensive “for fun” earrings and necklaces.
Where I am, a show of wealth is considered bad taste, so I stick to the mores of the culture.
In the States I wear what I like.

I'm curious to see what country or part of the world you're in?

Here in the US, in the Southwest nobody gives a darn what kind of jewelry I wear & nobody makes assumptions of wealth based on dress, we do that by the size, style, & location of ones home but not dress really.

I also have never felt judged here when wearing my bigger bling so It's interesting when I hear of places that frown upon wearing blingy jewelry!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here in the US, in the Southwest nobody gives a darn what kind of jewelry I wear & nobody makes assumptions of wealth based on dress, we do that by the size, style, & location of ones home but not dress really.

I agree. I'm in the same area as @TheGarnetGirl.
Rarely has anyone noticed my jewelry. Once in a while I get a remark on a big cuff bracelet that I wear frequently.

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These days, I only wear my plain wedding band.

molecule

Brilliant_Rock
I do believe that jewelry with stones tends to appear as much more flashy than pieces of solid metal. As a non-flashy minimalist, I tend to wear pieces that are metal-heavy and stone-minimal- if I feel the need for stones, they tend to be small or few in number. But I also love filigree and metal work possibly more than shiny rocks, so it's not a hardship for me.

That may be an option for wearing jewelry and not seeming fancy.

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
I work with my hands and dogs all day so I don't wear my CBI ER/WB except for special occasions. I have a penchant for vintage pre-owned pieces so I collect and wear quite a bit of that. Because they don't cost that much, if I damage one, I won't be upset. I call them my work diamonds. :lol: Currently I've got two rings from the '40s I wear most of the time. One is a 1ct 6 stone diamond band and the other is 1.25ct squarish cocktail ring. They satisfy my desire to see sparklies on my hands all day.

I also wear a heavy chain and diamond pendant of some sort. For the past couple of months it's been a filigree gold cross, also from the '40s, with 1.9ct of diamonds on a 4.5mm rope chain. For earrings, lately I've been wearing my 1ct huggies with the smallest of my diamond studs (.28tcw) in the second piercing. I get lazy so don't switch up as often as I'd like. I was also wearing my little diamond bangle on my left hand up until Covid hit, but put it away.

I miss wearing my watch and CBI, but there's just nowhere to go....

I find that I usually wear pieces until I get another new piece and then I'll wear that for a few months. I don't rotate as often as I acquire.... :tongue:

Reactions: caf

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She's here! My new main squeeze, wash your hands 200 times a day and use hand sanitizer in between daily wear ring while my Erings wait out COVID.

IMG_6711.jpg

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @Phoenix, thanks for your compliments (I did blush a little ;)2) Yes, it’s a paraiba with rose cut diamonds my DH chanced upon @ an auction. Did consider to reset but was advised best not. It isn’t exactly as big as I want it to be, just slightly over 2ct but its color is truly glowy & mesmerizing. No thread thanks to my laziness :(

Btw your pieces are amazing, drooling :)

It is beautiful & glows even in your avatar picture!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Earrings, VCA pave studs and now I've put my diamond studs back into rotation. Ering, and eternity band, VCA necklace or pendant. Sometimes 1 to 2 bracelets. Never nothing, unless I am running.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results