shape
carat
color
clarity

What Jewelry do you wear daily?

Halogirl1130

Shiny_Rock
I’m a stay at home mom and I’m usually wearing leggings and a casual shirt. I would love to wear more of my jewelry daily but I feel like it’s too much and I look overdressed. What do you all think? How much do you wear daily? Do you ever feel like people might think you’re wearing it to “look rich” or think you’re a snob because of it? I worry people might get the wrong idea.

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
Right now only my bangle. I very rarely wear my necklace. I have gold ball earrings I just got and am wearing but it’s been 2 days. I was wearing my gold band but it’s too loose at this point I’m too lazy to take it to the jeweler to be resized.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
People WILL get the wrong idea - regardless of what you wear. That's a given in life, so try to learn to ignore that demon in your head going "But what will people THINK???" Act in a way that's honorable in your opinion, and ignore the rest.

I wear hoops, a stud in my outer piercing, a plain wedding band and, if I'm leaving the house, my plain gold bangle and a diamond band. I'm more likely to wear my blingier rings if I'm just wandering around at home or going somewhere dressier - which isn't happening these days.

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
I wear diamond studs, a simple diamond necklace, wedding and engagement rings and 1 or 2 RHR’s everyday... I may not even wear makeup but i still put on my jewelry because I feel better when I have it on! Do what you want and who cares what others think?!

xsouzie

Shiny_Rock
I wear what I like. Currently, it's two Cartier Love bracelets and a diamond Buddha pendant on an 18K gold chain. Haven't been wearing my wedding set since the pandemic started.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Wear what you like. We get one shot at this thing. If you would like to wear it, go for it and don't have a care as to what anyone thinks.

For me, pretty much nothing lately, but it's a reflection of my mood.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I usually wear either the diamond/sapphire target ring in my avatar or my OEC diamond/halo with diamond bands. On days I am using my hands a lot I find myself removing them often. I just bought a pretty, very heavy 14k/18k gold band with a pretty vine design and little diamonds for flowers. I will probably wear that on days I am doing housework and just running errands.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am wearing earrings (either diamond studs or VCA pave earrings or the harder stone VCA), VCA RG bracelet, Cartier ceramic pave bracelet and sometimes VCA MOP bracelet and/or pendants. Anything with diamonds and/or gold, I scrub when I get home. Anything else, I take off and leave for several days before wearing again.

Last edited:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear one gold band and top it with my antique serpent if I’m going out. I have eight bands with me and switch them up daily. I don’t wear any of my diamonds here, and follow the trend of big inexpensive “for fun” earrings and necklaces.
Where I am, a show of wealth is considered bad taste, so I stick to the mores of the culture.
In the States I wear what I like.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know a lot of people who don’t notice jewelry. If they do, chances are they have no idea how valuable it is bc many people in real life have no clue about fine jewelry. I can think of 3 friends who love to wear matching sets of costume jewelry—and have never once acknowledged any of mine, lol. Most people are self centered and don’t take the time to scrutinize anyone’s bling choices. I wear my ering and band, a soli diamond And yellow gold bangle, a rhr—which I rotate and can be any one of my 50? Choices—all kinds—and a necklace and pendant—I have like 10 different pendants. No earrings bc I’m allergic. I will admit that my Rolex attracts attention but I don’t shy away from that either. I just don’t wear it often bc it’s heavy.

Q

Queenie60

E-ring, diamond studs or hoops. Pendant, one of several, depending upon my mood. A few bracelets. I change them up every few days. Despite Covid - I'm enjoying my bling.

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Daily I'm wearing jade bangle and diamond studs. I treasure this diamond studs which my Mom gave me when I was barely 16 :cry:

For the daily work-zoom-meeting, I wear my e-ring, I alternate between Hulk, Octavia, the OEC and the rosie band. The original e-ring from CBI is way too small for me now as I grew from ring size 5.25 to 7.25. That's the side effect of pregnancy.

DH was almost had a heart attack when he caught me wearing the Octavia ring while washing the dishes so he told me no more wearing e-ring during chores or he will keep them all in his safe :???: safely from me :P2 so yeah e-ring only for working-from-home which is happening in our spare room :wink2:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Earrings are a must, any earrings, and I have been known to turn back if I am close to home when I realise I am not wearing any.

I have also been known to pop into a shop to get a cheap pair of earrings for the day if I am away from home.

I feel uncomfortable out and about without earrings.

Like clothes and accessories, I have different jewellery wardrobes to suit different occasions, from very casual to the most formal affairs like white tie events (I don't have a tiara though :lol-2: ).

I don't feel like wearing the nicer pieces to go grocery shopping or visit a local pub. However I have been known to do so, after an important work trip that required me to wear business formal like a suit, and popped into the shop or pub on my way home.

DK :))

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
Practically none, just don’t get used to but when I step out, like @dk168 i must have earrings no matter how small, real or costume =)2, would turn back if I forget :twirl:. Usually just another 1 or 2 rings on my left 4th finger. Wouldn’t wear 2 rings on different finger though. Necklace if chosen earrings aren’t fancy. However, I do without ring nowadays due to frequency of hand sanitizing.
C19 prompts me to wear more bracelets & necklaces these days.

P.S. I don’t wear any jewelry at home unless I step out.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just decided (yesterday) I need some daily bling so I found my MRB diamond studs and started wearing them. I plan to wear them daily. We shall see how long that lasts.

Quick in car pic. Sorry it’s not a great pic but I’m enjoying wearing them and I don’t consider myself a studs girl. But with masks these are the easiest blingy option on my ears.

D9C691CD-B13D-4A86-B58F-F41AB5219382.jpeg
05764E04-94A7-4D15-BFEB-D7DA15BA7EE4.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As for caring what others might think I don’t. If you’re gonna judge me re my bling you’re not my kinda peeps anyway. However my one exception is being sensitive to others situation so if I’m volunteering I leave most of the bling at home. Tho truthfully I don’t wear much bling under the best of circumstances. I’m more of a less is more girl.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Practically none, just don’t get used to but when I step out, like @dk168 i must have earrings no matter how small, real or costume =)2, would turn back if I forget :twirl:. Usually just another 1 or 2 rings on my left 4th finger. Wouldn’t wear 2 rings on different finger though. Necklace if chosen earrings aren’t fancy. However, I do without ring nowadays due to frequency of hand sanitizing.
C19 prompts me to wear more bracelets & necklaces these days.

P.S. I don’t wear any jewelry at home unless I step out.

Your ring is very pretty. Is there a thread on it? Is the centre stone paraiba and the diamonds rose cut?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear what I believe are appropriate for the occasions for my own enjoyment, and do not care about what others may think. If anyone has any issues with what I wear, it is their problem, not mine!

DK :))

I don’t wear the same pieces all the time, especially earrings. But I do like to wear some jewelry everyday - earrings, watch and either a bracelet or a ring - sometimes both and sometimes multiple - (basically something in my hands) are my staple accessories (no watch if I’m just at home though, but I wear a watch even if I go get groceries).

I do however change things up depending on the occasion - I wear tiny studs in the gym and no other jewelry, and if I am volunteering or something I wear the tiny studs and maybe my cheapest watch, nothing else. I basically don’t consider my tiny studs as anything but an extension of myself, lol. I realised when answering a different question that was popular a few days ago that I wrote I wear my bling everywhere except for these kinds of situations, but I realised that even in seedy areas or while travelling or something I do wear my tiny studs and my cheap watch (and I’ll probably wear my wedding band once I get married). I don’t even consider those bling, haha.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marilyn, Bella with 2mm plain plat band, diamond stud earrings and my diamond heart pendant, people can think what they like, life’s too short to worry about that. Most days I’m at home, but I wear the same if I’m going out.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
haha currently a pair of mismatched earrings

I lost one on a walk a year ago and one from another pair a few months after that.

Feeling rather poor due to Covid I decided to wear both remaining earrings as a mismatched pair.

If I am seeing my friends, going out with my sister or on a date I will wear at least two coloured stone rings and some nicer (actually matching) earrings.

It's winter here so all my bangles are packed away.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I usually wear my larger..not too big...diamond studs every day. I change off with another pair of smaller studs. I also wear my other diamond earrings occasionally. I feel guilty not wearing what I have so I make myself rotate them. I wear earrings and some kind of diamond pendant every day. I’m weird that I like smaller diamond solitaire pendants so they’re not too flashy. If I have an unusually messy day I leave my rings off until nighttime...I‘ll put them on when I watch tv before going to bed..lol Before Covid I would scale back what I wore when I went out with my friends. They are not fine jewelry people. I‘m pretty sure they couldn’t afford it either. If I was sure it was just their choice not to like fine jewelry...I would feel more comfortable wearing what I have. I wear everything during Covid even though I don’t go anywhere. It calms and distracts me..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just decided (yesterday) I need some daily bling so I found my MRB diamond studs and started wearing them. I plan to wear them daily. We shall see how long that lasts.

Quick in car pic. Sorry it’s not a great pic but I’m enjoying wearing them and I don’t consider myself a studs girl. But with masks these are the easiest blingy option on my ears.

D9C691CD-B13D-4A86-B58F-F41AB5219382.jpeg
05764E04-94A7-4D15-BFEB-D7DA15BA7EE4.jpeg

@missy! They are so pretty! :kiss2:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I always wear my rings on my left hand. Like @MamaBee I like the distraction. I wear diamond studs and occasionally will wear a necklace and bracelets but pretty much only if I am going out, which has been rare as of late.
So pretty @missy You should definitely wear them!!!

Halogirl1130

Shiny_Rock
This turned out to be a fun question! I have enjoyed reading your responses! I wear my diamond studs 24/7, only take them off to clean. I wear a bezeled diamond pendant, my engagement ring and sometimes a wedding band with it and if I’m dressed a little nicer I’ll wear my RHR which is a three stone with a ruby in the middle and 2 diamonds on the side. I just bought 3 gold bangles that I want to start wearing but I do feel too dressed up wearing all of this stuff most days.

Mamabee, I agree. I’m in my 20’s and I feel like most of my friends are still paying off school debt and some even still in school so they both can’t afford it and don’t care about it. I’m already a little self conscious about money with my friends because our house is so much more expensive than any of any of my friends. So I just don’t want my jewelry to be like flashy in your face!

Thanks for responding everyone! I cant wait to keep reading the responses! I do wear allllll the bling at home, especially with Covid because it makes me happy! I do need to care less about it because as some said, most people probably don’t notice and don’t care!

Cina_s

Shiny_Rock
I second everyone's comments abt life is short where what you want. And most ppl either wont pay attention or won't even know some piece or real/value.

My white jade oval bangle is on 24/7 as has to be oiled off/or smashed off haha.

I always have a crystal bracelet of some sort on (depending on mood/outfit)- lol like my profile pic.

My diamond pave huggies and/or my studs (some times I'll wear it in my 2nd hole).

And then rings I rotate like crazy. My thing is rings. My ering is too tight after baby, might get it resized as it's almost been 2yrs and my weight doesnt seem to be going down. It's my biggest rock (center 1.3 with pave/halo). Everything else is small or clusters. Between my tiny Alex, an old (non fancy) pearl, lil' Opal and friend mama Opal and my diamond rings. Recently it's my 1960s vintage cluster diamond that I bought online and my modern preloved 6.2 center and 6.4 side paves, because will all the handwashing and sanitizing I'm worried abt my opals.

First 1 month of covid I didnt even consider them as an issue. Till it dawned on me I've been sanitizing like crazy. Hope I didnt damage them

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear studs & pendant 24 / 7, plain wedding ring that I've never removed, at least one bracelet & on more days than not, my engagement & eternity rings. I also wear a skinny 18ct yellow gold band on my RH ring finger 24 / 7 too.

What others think of me is not my business.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My main jewels are rings, and I decided not to wear them during covid because the hand sanitizer is gross. If we go out to run errands, it's 2x sanitizer at every stop. So I collected a bunch of silicone rings. First some nice Enso ones, then on to cheap ones from amazon. They're great. Truly no fuss. I do wear a sterling silver talon ring on my RH middle finger in honour of my bird. It does look just like his tiny thin talons.

I wear costume earrings because I don't want to be constantly cleaning those either. My preference in earrings is pearls, I definitely don't want to be cleaning those all the time.

1ofakind

Brilliant_Rock
I'm pretty casual and most of my jewelry I consider casual as well. For me that means it is neutral...I wear it with whatever...dress up or dress down. Earlier this morning (before dressing and jewelry) I set two vanity sinks and shortly I will heading out to a casual lunch conversation about restructuring responsibility in a charity group. Definitely a dress down day. I recognize it's all personal perspective but today I am wearing capri jeans, a flowy top I ordered online along with my EC wedding ring (3.5+ tcw), .90ct soitaire AVC RHR, .5ct everyday ER pendant. When I add it up that is 5ish cts....and I don't feel like it is too much. Oh...I forgot I'm also wearing small studs but not the dangles or inside out hoops, or a bracelet. See....I have room to step it up if I wanted, lol.

I don't worry about what others think. I don't even know that they notice most of the time and I like my jewelry so I wear it. For all I know/care they could think it is fake.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results