shape
carat
color
clarity

What is your typical breakfast?

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have zero time in the morning since I prefer to sleep as late as possible, lately it's been a Coffiest by Soylent in the car while stuck in traffic.

The weekends are different, uncured maple bacon, hash browns, butter scrambled eggs, the works!

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: low fat vanilla yogurt, lower carb granola, fresh blueberries (at my desk at work)
Wed: Trader Joe's buttermilk biscuits (it's my work at home day so I have biscuits with DH since I have no traffic time)
Sat: whatever DH brings home after his morning jog - usually a donut or breakfast taco
Sun: 2 eggs over medium, wheat toast, bacon at the local diner

ETA: and sometimes one piece of wheat toast, mashed banana on top, then add fresh blueberries, light drizzle of honey. Yum!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is always different! Oatmeal or toast and eggs or pumpkin loaf or soup or... etc!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Whatever we had for supper the night before. Tomorrow is shepherds pie and fruit salad with coffee.
Today there weren't any leftovers so I had seedy crackers with almond butter, frozen blueberries and coffee.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I'm currently eating spaghetti and meatballs for breakfast. Plus my coffee and creamer.

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Asscherhalo_lover|1478042226|4092792 said:
I have zero time in the morning since I prefer to sleep as late as possible, lately it's been a Coffiest by Soylent in the car while stuck in traffic.

The weekends are different, uncured maple bacon, hash browns, butter scrambled eggs, the works!

Ok, I gotta know - how is that Soylent stuff? We got a bottle of that as a gift (and was offered a crate b/c DH won a raffle)...

As for the topic - usually an egg in some manner or oatmeal (if at work).

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oatmeal with cinnamon vanilla, and cranberries and some sort of protein. Sometimes its egg whites, and other times its salmon. It makes some people kinda sick but I like the 2 of them together.

When I trained for shows, it was 8 oz of egg whites and 8 oz of vegetables (usually frozen). I really can't face frozen veggies for breakfast anymore.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Coffee and oatmeal for me.
The coffee usually comes first thing in the morning and I usually eat the oatmeal after my walk and/or workout.

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I usually have a fried egg on wheat toast and tea (sometimes iced and sometimes hot). I just make it on an electric skillet while I dry my hair. It's the only thing that really satisfies me. If I eat something else, I'm starving by 10am.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
momhappy|1478265626|4093612 said:
Coffee and oatmeal for me.
The coffee usually comes first thing in the morning and I usually eat the oatmeal after my walk and/or workout.

I never count coffee because its the nectar of life :lol: #nosunshinewithoutcoffee

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
^Well, I put coffee because truth be told, sometimes coffee is my breakfast (as in, I might skip breakfast all together except for coffee).

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
2 pieces of toast with butter
2 scrambled eggs, 1 egg white with onions, spinach, and 1 slice of cheese
and the best part...coffee

On the weekends I replace the toast with a bagel.

Although I totally slipped this week and had a bagel every day. And I didn't care, either. :/

ETA - sometimes oatmeal (cooked with water and a splash of milk) with 1/2 a banana

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results