shape
carat
color
clarity

What is your loungewear?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 1:25:51 PM
Author: Bia

Date: 3/12/2009 1:23:34 PM
Author: purrfectpear
Tank (no bra) and underpants. Note; I live alone so there''s no one to see me but the dog.
Goes without saying...
28.gif
That''s the first thing to go!!!

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Lounge pants, old college T-shirt, fluffy sweater or hoodie, and comfy slippers. Gotta have the slippers lately or my footsies get cold, and then I get a cold.
40.gif

basil

Brilliant_Rock
Terry cloth lounge pants I bought off the clearance rack at Old Navy a few years back. Long underwear shirt with ridiculously long arms which I love. If it''s winter, my house is usually cold so I wear a fleece bathrobe over all that. And either sheepskin slippers or my old LLBean wool clogs from HS as slippers. I like to change out of work clothes when I get home for the day. Unless I''m wearing scrubs, in which case I''ve been known to just fall asleep in them
20.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PJs. Right now, Old Navy PJ bottoms in a soft cotton material, a not too fitted t-shirt, and a fleece I usually wear for hiking.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PJs. Right now, Old Navy PJ bottoms in a soft cotton material, a not too fitted t-shirt, and a fleece I usually wear for hiking.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
I don''t usually change when I get home from work, except in the winter if I wear a skirt to work, I put on pants to take my dog out. But if it''s a weekend day that I know I''m not doing much, I wear yoga pants and teeshirts, but I think that''s just because I''m pregnant.

Over the summer when I don''t work, my favorite lounge outfit is green cargo-ish capris with cute tops and flip flops.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Mostly I wear Victoria''s Secret flannel pajamas in the winter (my favorite pair is hot pink with a cowgirl pattern). If all of my pajamas are dirty, I wear my college sweatpants with a sorority t-shirt (I have at least 30 of those!) and maybe a hoodie.

In the summer, soft terry or cotton shorts with same sorority t-shirts and tanks. Sometimes I''ll forgo a shirt and just wear a sports bra.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/12/2009 12:01:35 PM
Author: Dreamgirl

Date: 3/12/2009 11:59:12 AM
Author: Bia

Date: 3/12/2009 11:43:16 AM
Author: elledizzy5

Date: 3/12/2009 11:40:44 AM
Author: Dreamgirl

Date: 3/12/2009 11:22:43 AM

Author: elledizzy5

I know we''re about the same size, Bia. WHERE do you find yoga pants that are long enough?
lol I always need to find pants that are short enough..
3.gif
Lucky! I wish I had that problem!
''Too short'' and ''Bia'' don''t go together in a sentence.

<<Sorry for the threadjack>>
lol I wish I could find a pair of pants that don''t drag on the floor!
3.gif
I do....it''s just hard though.
20.gif
Dreamgirl, most of mine drag on the floor too, but Champion just came out with some cotton/lycra yoga pants in petite and regular lengths. They''re a nice weight fabric too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results