shape
carat
color
clarity

What is your favorite Philosophy product?

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock
I like the hope in a jar moisturizer, purity cleanser, and the great mystery cleanser/mask/exfoliator. You can only get the great mystery online in the US, I found mine at John Lewis in England. I wish they sold it in stores over here though! Do you have any products that you don't like? I've only used the hope in a jar moisturizer a few times, but I really like it so far. I can already see a difference in my skin!

makemepretty

Brilliant_Rock
I love their apricot & cream body spray. I just bought their spot removing cream but it's only been a few days so too early to tell anything. I used to give their cinnamon buns 3 in 1 for gifts because everyone loves the scent.

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock
They have a body spray in that scent? hmm, I haven't seen that around. I've never tried that scent either, but it sure does sound divine! I'll have to go to the store soon once I finish some of my stuff up and get to sniffing the scents!

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Amazing Grace anything.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love their Baby Grace line

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
The only thing I really use from them is Cinnamon Buns 3 in 1 shower gel. I LOVE it.

purselover

Ideal_Rock
I'm obsessed with their pure grace perfume and I love all of their shower gels and moisturizers.

Colltee

Rough_Rock
Philosophy products do nothing for me. I've tried a few and always thought "Meh"... nothing special at all to warrant their price tag. I have/did have, that 'Grace' perfume and used it for a while, but in all honesty it's a tad too 'baby powder-ish' for my liking. Also I tried their 'Hope in a jar' but it just felt uber greasy and as far as memory serves, it just made me break out. Nowadays I'm rarely/never tempted to buy their products. Also I think their packaging needs a re-vamp to attract customers - as an ex art director/graphic designer, it looked great 6 years ago, but now, IMHO it sits a tad dated now amongst other 'high (ish) end cosmetic ranges...

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love philosophy 3-in-1 shower gels. Usually I wait till there is a good deal, then stock up (got 25% off my last order, no shipping charge, no tax - plus got samples), so usually I pay about 1/2 of retail when doing so.

Surprisingly, my husband likes them a lot too!

The only face product I've been happy with is the microdelivery peel set. Makes my face super smooth. Everything else is fine, but doesn't stand out as worth spending the $ on.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results