shape
carat
color
clarity

What is wrong with the world?-Stealing from babies!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I took some food and baby gifts to a friend's house (she gave birth to twins last week) and I left it on her front porch which is actually on the side because it's a townhome end-unit. Then I went home and texted her. I didn't call or ring the doorbell etc, because she has 3 little ones at home, and it was about 8PM at night.

Anyhoo, she checked the door when she got the text, and it was GONE! Poof. Someone stole 2 babyoutfits, a huge box of diapers and lasagna that I made!

WHO IN THE WORLD DOES THAT KIND OF THING? We live in a nice neighborhood, and about 3 miles from each other....so I'm just perplexed.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
that's just disgusting!

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Hope they enjoy the stuff because karma is really going to be rough on that person!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
What the?

That is absolutely ridiculous, I can't believe somebody stole a lasagna off of another person's doorstep! Obviously the clothes and diapers is bad, too, but c'mon people, you steal food from another person's porch?! I don't know why I find the lasagna particularly annoying, but I do.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
She did say that there's a "party house" behind her place, and alot of teens visit that house. They probably took those things and returned them for $$ becayse I had gift recepts....

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Holy cow Jay! That's disgusting!!! I can't believe people will steal baby clothes!!! I mean it's kinda obvious they're for BABIES!!! :nono:

~LC

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
Could it be somebody poor or homeless?

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
mayerling|1308074826|2945758 said:
Could it be somebody poor or homeless?
That was my first thought, too.

Still, though--WHAT THE HECK?!?!?! :-o

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I have never seen homeless people in my area, I think the median household income is about 80K. I think it's teens or druggies.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is so messed up!!!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
that just makes me sick!

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my!! I am sorry to her this. How sad and frustrating :nono:

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
HAPPY UPDATE :appl: :appl: :oops: :appl: :appl: :oops: :oops:

I'm happy to report that the gifts were "found" by my friend's husband! They were at their neighbor's front porch! at #1 "Daffodil" instead of #1 "Petunia". Lasagna is no good though, has to be thrown out!

I feel like a dork. I went to the wrong street because it was dark (and I've only been there once before). My excuse is that all the streets in the condo complex look alike and they all have flower names :oops:

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
jaysonsmom|1308087227|2945933 said:
HAPPY UPDATE :appl: :appl: :oops: :appl: :appl: :oops: :oops:

I'm happy to report that the gifts were "found" by my friend's husband! They were at their neighbor's front porch! at #1 "Daffodil" instead of #1 "Petunia". Lasagna is no good though, has to be thrown out!

I feel like a dork. I went to the wrong street because it was dark (and I've only been there once before). My excuse is that all the streets in the condo complex look alike and all the flower names :oops:

Oh YAYYY!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: ANd I LOVE the street names (petunias are one of my faves)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results