shape
carat
color
clarity

What is the most romantic way to propose?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Woodrow27

Rough_Rock
Please give me you opinion on the most romantic way to propose...Thank you very much
1.gif

Woodrow27

Rough_Rock
Please I need some ideas people please help me
33.gif

treysar

Brilliant_Rock

What is something that represents the 2 of you? something that is "US" to you. It could be a song, a restaurant, a sport team, a certain walking path, etc- something that just means the two of you. That would be a good starting place.

The most romaontic proposal i have ever heard (besides my own) was this:

The man called the womans boss and said, "I am going to propose today, so can ____ have ahalf day?" and of course, the boss aid yes. Then he called her from the lobby of her buisling and said, "can you come doen here for a second?" and when she came down, he was there with flowers and a limo, and he whisked her off for a day of fun - a horse and carrage ride, dinenr at a fancy restaurant, and a then he proposed and had booke a night at a hotel for them that night. HOW SWEET!! It showed a lot of thought and planning !!

My proposal is not typical ,but like i said earlier, it represented us as a couple, and i loved it. I got engaged at the hockey hall of fame the year that my team won the stanley cup. The cup was at the museum, and when we went to take a picture with it, he got down on one knee and proposed! I Was TOTALLY SUPRISED!! :) It was especially meaningfull becuase our first dates were hockey games!

Good luck and keep us posted!

PS - are you from NY?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results