shape
carat
color
clarity

What is one thing about you that might surprise people who know you?

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to say, this cracked both me and my husband up. We hear so often women who believe everyone thinks they look far younger than their true age, so I expected you to say you're really 54 or 64... not 34. :lol: :lol:

I wish! I was chatting with a woman in a store the other day and she made a comment about "women our age..." She was at least in her 40s and looked more like 50s. Another commented that "once we get past middle age" we have to accept things like this. It happens all the time!

Maybe I need to start making a big deal out of my birthday or something so people know my age. (Although it is easier to smile and laugh privately than have to argue that I REALLY am "that young" when people don't believe me...)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish! I was chatting with a woman in a store the other day and she made a comment about "women our age..." She was at least in her 40s and looked more like 50s. Another commented that "once we get past middle age" we have to accept things like this. It happens all the time!

Maybe I need to start making a big deal out of my birthday or something so people know my age. (Although it is easier to smile and laugh privately than have to argue that I REALLY am "that young" when people don't believe me...)

LOL my dad used to joke with me to tell people I am older than my real age so they say wow you look amazing.:lol: I never did that (my dad and his weird sense of humor lol) but yanno you could always just tell people you are 60 and watch their jaws drop. Seriously though I wouldn't give it any mind what people think as to your age. It's none of their business. What's that quote by Oscar Wilde?
“One should never trust a woman who tells one her real age. A woman who would tell one that would tell one anything.”

8)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results