shape
carat
color
clarity

What is on your Christmas/Holiday Wish List?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some great gifts for you guys. I hope your wish lists come true.

I want either some kentucky blue sapphire or green sapphire jewelry. I already have rings but want earrings and a pendant to go with one of them. A bracelet would be nice too but they are harder to find.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Well, if there was something that was in the realm of reality I wouldn''t wait for Christmas, I''d have already purchased it.

That only leaves things that are stupid expensive like a 10 carat Royal Asscher, or a condo in 15 Central Park West (with terrace, natch).

Seriously I can''t think of anything specific
33.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think that D is getting me a pair of shoes and that''s about all that I want. We''ve put so much money into the house and the deposits for the wedding, that it will be nice just to get each other something small.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
i dont think i want a whole lot this year other than my ring and to be married.

the one thing that i am asking for his for my bf to stop smoking. i quit last year and he hasnt been able to.

i hope that everyone gets what they want and a little more. i think that the christmas budget might be smaller this year for some people and that is when the little sweet things our loved ones do mean more.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Same thing I wished for Ash 3 years ago. I want Rob to be accepted at U Of Penn.
5.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/9/2008 4:02:45 PM
Author: orbaya

Date: 8/9/2008 3:50:59 PM
Author: Lorelei

Date: 8/9/2008 11:26:09 AM

Date: 8/9/2008 10:59:36 AM
Author: Maisie

Date: 8/9/2008 10:00:12 AM
*reset my 1cttw diamond studs into either martinis or bezel them. Can''t decide!
*A DBTY bracelet with .10 or .15 pointers.

That''s about it, but I think it''s going to be a low-key holiday season for us this year because I''m having hip surgery in October, and we''re going to have to pay 10% of that...thanks insurance!
14.gif
I don''t think I''ll be getting any new jewelry soon because of the upcoming medical bills...that''s my version of jewelry this year. Booooo!
I hope you get well soon Orbaya
1.gif

I would like a wedding band to go with my split shank ring (not an easy thing to find!)
Thanks Maisie! I just can''t wait to not be in constant pain anymore.
Orb, I am so sorry to hear about your hip trouble, are you having a replacement?

No hip replacement...thank goodness! I''ve been have hip pain since January so a few months ago I went to the doctor. I''ve had an ultrasound, x-rays and an arthrogram (dye injected into the joint) with an MRI. I have a femoral impingement so I have to have my femoral head shaved down to make it the correct shape, and the labrum which lines the hip socket separated from the bone. So I''m having surgery to fix all that.

Don''t you think I should have a surgery present? LOL I''m having it done the day before my birthday, so a surgery/birthday present sounds like a wonderful idea. Can''t seem to sell hubby on the idea though. heehee.
I absolutely agree, you DESERVE a surgery present!!!!! Orb, we will be rooting for you for a successful surgery!!!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm..a little early, isn''t it? Since my b-day is in spring though, I''d be lying if I said I hadn''t thought about it!

Jewelry Wishlist-
-A green colored stone...peridot or green tourmaline oooh or a color change garnet (love the idea of one that goes green to purply-red for xmas!), set in a simple pendant
OR a european cut diamond in a bezel pendant
-An RHR...my jeweler has one I love in wg and rose gold with teensy diamonds
-small step-cut drops for my studs
-Diamond bangle bracelet

Other stuff-
-Massages
-Renewal of all my subscriptions to academic journals and Us Weekly
-New battery for my laptop
-New gym shoes - I''ll probably be due for them by December
-iTunes gift cards (a person can never have enough)
-A trip to Mexico (though I might settle for a trip to AZ where we have friends - Iowa winters are brutal and need to be broken up with some warmth and sunshine!)

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Hmm this is fun! Well FI and I are preparing for the wedding which is costing..well..a lot. So I am going to cap him at about $50! My birthday is January 1..so I think I just want him to take me out to dinner somewhere for that. Maybe a new Vera purse would be nice, that would be fun! Or if I capped him at about $75 or so a new carry-on for the honeymoon would be cool. Or some clothes!
36.gif
36.gif
Fun!
3.gif

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
I''m getting my dream gift this year - it''s coming a little early.. in October.

It has taken over 2 years to create this gift!! Not to mention 7 fertility treatments and numerous miscarriages.

Her name will be Angelina - our dream come true!!

30.gif

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Aww treysar that is awesome!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Congrats!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/10/2008 6:05:47 PM
Author: treysar
I''m getting my dream gift this year - it''s coming a little early.. in October.

It has taken over 2 years to create this gift!! Not to mention 7 fertility treatments and numerous miscarriages.

30.gif
What a blessing Treysar......congratulations!!!!!
12.gif

Lori

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/10/2008 8:26:37 PM
Author: loriken214

30.gif
What a blessing Treysar......congratulations!!!!!
12.gif

Lori
Treysar that''s the best gitft of all. Kindest regards and can''t wait to hear of Angelina''s arrival
12.gif

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Awww Treysar, congrats!!!! I don''t think anyone can top your early Xmas gift :)

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Christmas in August? My mind is focused on back-to-school clothes shopping for my kids!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/11/2008 2:24:00 AM
Author: Elmorton
Awww Treysar, congrats!!!! I don''t think anyone can top your early Xmas gift :)
Ditto Trey - many congrats!!!!!!!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I have a silly wishlist

a subscription to Practical Horseman
a new pair of earrings (nothing special, just something for everyday wear)
a step for working out
8lb weights
clothes
a new hair dryer
new grooming supplies
a new dressage saddle
riding boots
breeches
a surcingle for training.
Gah lol

dendon

Shiny_Rock
I want a pool to go with my new house!!! Hubby got his 3 car garage but I''m still waiting.
29.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
my realistic list includes a north face jacket and a pair of earrings. and those earrings have been escaping each holiday!
31.gif

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Hmm, well, at the moment I have just one wish on my list, and that is for my husband to be home safe and sound
emteeth.gif
Hubby is currently in the Middle East on a 15 month deployment, but is scheduled to be home right around Christmas time!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Treysar, congrats and how wonderful!

Impatient, I hope so too!!!! Bless your hubby.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock

30.gif
Ahhhhhhh!!! Congratulations! Angelina is a perfect name for your angel! How exciting for you guys. Also, I''m sorry for your losses. I''ll be keeping you in my thoughts!

E B

Ideal_Rock
BIG congratulations, Treysar!

My list thus far...

Possible:

- Palladium sapphire (for our September wedding) and diamond band
- New Coach bag, preferably teal/atlantic leather

Not-so-possible:

- Trip to Hawaii (min. 7 days!)

But my biggest Christmas wish is for a healthy, happy, full-term pregnancy. We're working on it a little early.
31.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diamondsrock, I am at the beach and there is a store that is a big Troll dealer, I made some bracelets up I am getting that obsessed feeling again!

What do you have and what do you want, bead wise?

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/9/2008 8:55:28 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Same thing I wished for Ash 3 years ago. I want Rob to be accepted at U Of Penn.
5.gif

I wish him luck! I went through the same thing in December of 2003. I think I checked Harvard's website like 20 times during the school day.

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock

30.gif

That''s so awesome, congrats!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/12/2008 2:30:18 AM
Author: pennquaker09

30.gif

That''s so awesome, congrats!!!
Yay, I am so happy for you Treysar!!!
36.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
HOORAY TREY!!!!!!

That''s definitely the best gift ever.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/11/2008 5:48:33 PM
Author: jcrow
my realistic list includes a north face jacket and a pair of earrings. and those earrings have been escaping each holiday!
31.gif
It''s just because they''re not done growing yet! They''ve had to get a little bit bigger each year, you know?
27.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
kaleigh, throwing dust at you for him...sure it will be great!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock

30.gif

Nothing better than that! Congrats!! I''m thrilled for you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results