shape
carat
color
clarity

What if...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

IrishEyes08

Rough_Rock
you don''t like the engagement ring? Blasphemy, I know. But it could happen. BF and I shopped together for a ring many months ago, which is when I fell in love with Ovals. I still love them. But now, so many months later I worry that I made a wrong choice? I might change my mind? Ack!

Has anyone not loved their engagement ring? Did you grow to love it? I think I am being silly and just worrying to worry. But... what if?! lol

tlh

Ideal_Rock
you are not being silly. it is very common here on PS with all the eye candy to doubt your choice/selection. But I am sure whatever it is... you will love it!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/26/2009 3:55:02 PM
Author:IrishEyes08
you don't like the engagement ring? Blasphemy, I know. But it could happen. BF and I shopped together for a ring many months ago, which is when I fell in love with Ovals. I still love them. But now, so many months later I worry that I made a wrong choice? I might change my mind? Ack!

Has anyone not loved their engagement ring? Did you grow to love it? I think I am being silly and just worrying to worry. But... what if?! lol
I have. I didn't grow to love it. In fact, one of the prongs stabbed me yesterday. Fortunately the reset (I ADORE the stone) is already in the works, so I feel better. Thing is, I wanted custom in the first place. And he would have gotten it for me, but he ran out of time. So he figured out a few of the elements I wanted in my custom ring, and got a stock setting that had some of those in it.

I tried to go with the flow and love it as it was, but when I tried on w-bands, I figured out that it just wasn't working for me. He was super understanding since he wanted to get me the custom to begin with. So yeah.

It's not the end of the world. It's a great test of communication.
2.gif

ETA: If you go back to my ering thread, I had the first 4 pages or so of pictures and whatnot. Then...a post that said "I hate it. What do I do?" (paraphrased). There is also a pic of the custom design I wanted. It's called "Freke's Blue E-ring" I think...

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
There are so many different rings out there, that every time I see a new engagement ring, I wish it was mine. But, I do love mine because my husband picked it out all by himself and it has a special meaning more than anything. If you for some reason really don''t like it, you could always get it re-set like others have.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results