shape
carat
color
clarity

What has been the most fun part of planning??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
For me, it''s been all the tastings
18.gif

Lol, not really, but they were fun. The most fun has been finding and completing DIY projects. I love being hands on, and I''m really enjoying putting these homespun touches on the wedding.

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
hihi... the "funnest" part for me is looking for THE gown!!! i just really felt like a princess every time i step into a wedding gown

we haven''t had any tastings yet but i''m looking forward to it!

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
tastings sound like fun! mine aren''t until spring so I''m looking forward to that.

my most fun things were:
-e-pics. i loved having something to do with FI that was just me and him!
-dress shopping. i loved sooo many dresses. deciding on a dress and ending the dress shopping...not so fun though.
-bridesmaid dress shopping. i loved hanging out with my friends and having a girls day.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Heh. For me it''s been shopping for clothes to wear on all of the days besides the wedding day, and figuring out plans for the rest of the time we''ll be there. We''re going to three shows so far and I can''t wait! (The Lion King, Blue Man Group and Zumanity so far.) Not to mention the dinners!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
You're entire wedding is going to be fun, Liz!!!!!!!! It must have been and is such a blast to plan!!! I'm ridiculously excited to see your pics, and it's not even Thanksgiving yet, lol!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol. Some of it has been a PITA! Like travel arrangements for us and for my dad. And for all of our guests (I basically told my MOH and her BF (my dude BFF) what to do in that regard) plus I've been asked "But where should be stay? And when should we go out there?". And then the dreaded guest list.

One thing I haven't planned AT ALL is the bachelorette party. And no one else has planned it either! Sure, we have like 5 guys who want to plan FIs, and no one is interested in what the girls will be doing!

But a lot of it has been fun. I did a huge wedding planning organizational thing last night so I think I've got it more under control, but all of the crazy last minute stuff is starting to add up!

ETA: One of the best BEST parts? Finally getting invitations that were beautiful and unique. That was a huge weight off my shoulders.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad it''s coming together for you!!!!!!! The travel arrangements for our wedding are difficult, so I can''t even imagine how hard it must be for coordinating everyone to come out to Vegas.

I still think the 2010 Adult Entertainment Expo would work for the bachelorette party, lol!!!!!
2.gif

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
forgot to mention e-pic sessions too! we had ours taken in a public place and almost everyone were saying "congratulations!" - i felt like a star
9.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
THE DRESS!!! THE DRESS!!! THE DRESS!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results