shape
carat
color
clarity

What Does Your Holiday Table Have On It?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay first off I must say I am not a fan at all of all these spinoff forums because I get too distracted, but I figured this was something relevant that I could contribute since I am thinking tonite about cooking for tomorrow!
1.gif

What is everyone making for Christmas? We tired of the typical same old mashed potatoes that everyone loves so I got a little more creative with some online recipes.

Favorite quick recipe sites for top-notch stuff? www.williamssonoma.com and also www.marthastewart.com are my two faithful sites.

Anyway off WS today I got a recipe for roasted potatoes (similar to ones I have made in the past); roasted asparagus with olive oil and lemon (yum); and corn and tomato risotto (yum2). So those are my contributions to the holiday meal....which is held at my parent''s this year.

We always have tamales for Xmas....homemade by my grandmother and mother and sometimes I help out.
2.gif
This year also on the menu is ham, some assorted Draegers salads (Mom''s contribution, she doesn''t really cook), Grandma''s famous 7 layer dip (so good!), sweet potatoes, possibly spanish rice, bread, etc. Desserts are Tiramisu from a local french bakery, yule log from another bakery, and a danish Christmas tree that my sister loves.

We usually have somewhat of a hodgepodge of spanish foods and then other types. But it''s all good.
1.gif

So what''s everyone''s holiday table shaping up to look like?
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results